Anger

lifesnotfair

I am getting more and more angry every day, and its just continuing to build up, i just have no love for life anymore..

thelostworld

i feel you...i have no friends and no personality to speak of, no hope for the future, and i hate myself more than anything else. everyday is the same and when i wake up i feel like crying, i am trapped in my own mental prison

Travis88

Try hard to think positive, even though my life sucks, it took a while but at least have a smile now :) .
I too have no friends(never did) noone to talk to.
Tearing/crying seems to help get rid of the anger.
Watch Lifetime Movies :lol:

MadCat

Anger seems to be pouring out of me recently. Blaming myself for the situation I am in.

I also feel like I'm in a mental prison that cannot br broken out of. People tell me to be strong and that I can change my thinking, but.....this is a prison and I cannot escape. I have no control over it.

kattness

i feel 100% the same way - most the time i dont see why i just dont top myself.....its scary to think it but its true.... how can someone who cant even go somewhere without someone with her get anywhere in life?

its good to know people feel the same way though :D

Scottish_Player

Over the past year i have had lots more anger come out of me than ive ever had,and i dont realy know why ive kinda got this thought that ive got nothing to loose now so just go for it and argue back with people,ive become very pissed of with people and let more stuff get to me than i did before i just feel like exploding and letting every one know that IAM HERE.

I often wanna die,i think to my self iam gonna die anyway so why not make it sooner rather than later :cry: but then somthing will happen to help change my mood for a while and i feel ok again.Its like a constant circle of feelling low then felling good.

I have 3 people in my life who i think would truley miss me,they are my mum,dad and my gran oh yeh and cant forget my dog :D i think other people may cry a little but they would soon get over it.So my plan is that when my mum,dad and gran are all dead and if by that time i still have nothing too live for then there is nothing stoping me from killing myself

MadCat

Or if your they are more likely to get hurt more if you don't kill yourself soon, then a good idea would be to do it before that point. That is the tricky thing though (knowing what others feel towards you)

Everyone tells me "there's so much to live for" and I just want to go into a rage. What is there to live for? WHAT....!!!

Even when I tell them I am very pessimistic they still don't get it. My life is run with negative thinking and the only escape is death for me.

lifesnotfair

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL.. NOTHING TO LIVE FOR.. I AM GOING TO BE BITTER AND LONELY AND I HATE EVERYTHING

HAPPY.... ???

J

Do you take meds, lifesnotfair? It sounds like major depression you've got there. Worth a shot, maybe?

Meds help me with the hate-everything depressions... do nothing for my SA, but hey, knocking my depression back a few notches is quite an accomplishment, in my book.

lifesnotfair

i am, i am taking several different medications, and i am getting more and more angrier every day, just to the point of blowing my top

Colin

I used to take requests from my parents very lightly. Now after the whole therapy episode, I feel they're just taking advantage of my weakness and I get sensitive and angry.

How would I know if depression has set in? The symptoms for depression overlap with my lifestyle so it's hard for me to tell.

clairet

I feel angry a lot too and find it to be really destructive, it is like I am combusting inside sometimes and my head feels like it's being pulled apart at the seams! I think I'm known to be 'angry' and have realised that a lot of people find it totally inacceptable for a girl to be angry and/or aggressive which makes me feel more anxious about it!

I have had SP ever since I can remember, I am now 30, and it's only recently that i've decided that I'm gonna go to the doctor and request to get some cognitive therapy.

I think anti-depressants can help a lot if life has become totally unbearable. I took them for three years and came off them naturally in the end cos I felt that they were making me feel worse and not better. I'm glad I took them however because they did change my life (if they made me feel bad in the end, it was nothing compared to how awful i felt when I initially started taking them!) and I feel tons better now. Anti-depressants never made me feel happy as such but took that anxious bitter edge off everything. I still suffer from depression but seem to be much more in control of it.

Still a SP too but much less shy and getting less and less distressed if I blush now (anti-depressants can help with that) and I would put these things down to a) age b) taking anti-depressants c) actively changing the way i think.

Things do get easier with age but don't expect any over night changes (it's taken me around 10 years to get where I am now), I know that's hard, I've been there and still have loads of progress to make.

Do not do anything irrational, give yourself a chance and time to grow and change. Easier said than done I know.

maggie

I am angry or at least pissed off most of the time, and makes it worse that I hold it in, especially if I am out of my house; I hardly talk, much less show anger, I hold it in and then I'm frustrated most of the time. I feel like some day, I'm really gonna lose it, cause I hold so much in. :evil:

Colin

I got angry today, I was scared because the glass I was holding was shaking and I didn't know if I could control it and say something I would regret, just like Flanders. And it was all because my family wanted me to get out more.

maggie

I get angry too, because I'm basically a doormat in my life, at work especially, but also with people I am close to. I am too scared to voice my opinion, or defend myself. I have the words to use, but they can't get past my brain. I take so much shit at work, and just because I don't have the balls, (or the ability) to "voice" my opinion. That's where a lot of my bottled up anger is from.

D

deleteduser

it feels great to know that there is so many people in the world that are just like me!
its so strange! :lol: :D