Animals vs Humans

LilMissTragic

I've always surrounded myself in animals as I'm totally mad about all living things...except humans. Animals love you unconditionally no matter how you look or what sort of person you are. I think I would be totally unhappy if it wasn't for all the pets I have and have had. When my SP was at its worst it was my rats that kept me sane. Stroking my dog eased my depression and watching my ferrets scat about like loons always makes me smile. Give me animals over humans any day.

Anyone else find keeping animals helps them in any way?

Gno

Yeah, that makes sense. Animals such as dogs and cats dont judge you, but at the same time they provide companionship. :D I myself dont turn to animals for companions like you did, but i can see how it could help.

Chilling_Echo

my cat used to kind of keep me grounded (she's dead now! :( ) i could be at my worst but seeing the personality in something non-human and seeing it "work" when i didnt' see mine working correctly really made me feel better... if any of that makes sense

Anonymous

I saw a card once and bought it for a friend of mine that had a cat-- she was also stressed and worried about some things that were going on in her life-- I will never forget what the card said, I really loved it-- it said:

Cats know when we are sad, they don't give a damn, but they know. :)

Ads7800

Animals are the coolest. My budgy sure keeps me company and brightens my spirits. Anyone who doesn't like animals must have a black heart!

LilMissTragic

Animals have been used for years to help the sick and elderly, there sure is something about animals that has a calming effect.
My dogs know my moods too, its amazing what they pick up on. I couldn't be without them.

tommydog

:D

yes

i love my dog to pieces.

he is a bullterrier x

his pic is waiting to be uploaded. actually hang on lets see if i can link to a pic from here ....

edit : ahhh it worked cool. yep his ma beautiful boofer :D

sayinggday.jpg

whats_that.jpg