ANIMALS

GettingThere

I suspect that most of us love animals with their unconditional love but I don't have any other than fish. Animals are good company and that makes them a special treat for those who have problems forming relationships with people.

JeSs42790

I love animals, i swear i have an obsession with them. i have five horses of my own and two boarders horses that i love like my own, six cats, a dog, and a chinchilla. my cat callie, my horse jack, my dog roxie, and my chinchilla buster are probably my favorites though, callie is an inside cat and she follows me where ever i go, jack is my baby, and my life, roxie is just so full of love and energy, and buster is always in my room running around and making little chirping noises at me. i know two other people personally who have SP. one(a girl) loves animals and would have a billion if she could, but the other(a guy) isn't real crazy about them so i don't know if we all are as obsessed as me :wink: .
Jess

blank

I love animals so much that I don't even eat them.
I live in a small appartment so It is only pratical for me to have one room-mate.
He is crazy at times ( he will jump three feet into the air and do a back flip in mid stride ) and makes great company.
Get this folks ..... seriously he is afraid to go outdoors and clings tightly to me when we go out on the porch.
Imagine that ... he has ... agorophobia/SA !
He is jet black with big huge green eyes and I named him Pantera ( After the band, the car and the Spainish word for panther.
The last being the most appropriate !
I wish I could post a picture.
What are the rules here about that ?

tommydog

i love dogs .. as you all know by now :lol:

heres a recent one .. taken last week of me and by dog puppy

tommy6.jpg

Kaya

I agree - Tommy's a spunk!! 8) Nice dog to!!

I have always loved animals and I don't think I could cope without them. They are my buddies!!!

ATM I have two horses, one cat, one dog.

Hey blank, I used to love Pantera, back in the early 90s. Shame about what happened to Dimebag eh??

cody2468

I love animals and have got a 4 year old jack russel dog who is very spoilt. He follows me everywhere. Got him when my depression was really bad, best thing I ever did

tommydog

lol thanks guys

yes my dog is beautiful i agree :lol:

he like having the back of his big boof head scratched thus the funny expression !

my living arrangments might be changing over the next few months .. which means .. :D :D :D :D .. i can get another dog !! wooohooo !!

rednose pitti rednose pitti rednose pitti :lol:

i want one of the the medium size cute ones .. there about 22 - 24 kg this particular bloodline, gawd they are beautiful ! rednose, redlips, grey\yellowish eyes, and the dumbest expression youv ever seen i cant wait :mrgreen:

Yossarian

I love cats but I dont really care much for other animals. I'd love it if squirrels and hedgehogs made good pets but alas they don't.

I've always had a strong bond with any cats I've had. Plus I think I have a compatible life style with cats. Sleep, eat, pooing in litterboxes/neighbours gardens etc

Anonymous

LilMissTragic said:
I prefer animals to humans. In fact, I'm beginning to think my animals have a lot more personality than most humans.

Yeah that's it! I want to be the coolest socialphobe ever. As a matter of fact I think I'm socialphobic because I have tooo much personality! Well as matter of fact it really is all about looks isn't it? Damn I'm so ugly! fuck all of you idiots without personalities, you have no right to bitch! Well, I know one thing, I am going to be reincarnated as a cute little cuddly kitty.

LilMissTragic

Hey Worrydoll. I took a break from the computer, only to come back to find my machine virused and totally fecked. So, I'm using my mums PC. I have her tied to the chair as we speak...
Hope your all keeping well anhows :)

Anonymous

worrydoll said:
do pets get to looking like their owners?

Definetely, i have three dogs, one of them seems to be sane and hypercative, the other is anxious and nervous all the time and the other one seems to be depressed wich is kind of tender i think, but i guess is just his face.
I love them the same.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
LilMissTragic said:
I prefer animals to humans. In fact, I'm beginning to think my animals have a lot more personality than most humans.

Yeah that's it! I want to be the coolest socialphobe ever...blah blah

what are u talkin about, i think what miss said has some truth on it, and it was a form of speech to relate to animals, besides if you are goin to be that hostile at least you should invent you a name instead of remain as a guest, Wathever, i found it way to hostile i had to tell you you should not take comments like that as if they were made "specially" for you, she said "most humans", not "you next guest about to post". so stfu and dont take things personally in this forum unless they are indeed directed at you (your name here), her posts had helped me in the past. oh well, wathever. animals are not evil. amen.

Yossarian

*rolls on my back purring*.........later that night..............*brings you a live bird as a present in your bedroom*