Annoying

ShadowCat

Does anyone else ever keep thinking about a conversation that you had? Like, if you go out, talk to someone, then when you come home you keep thinking about what you said, what they said, if the way they were talking meant they weren't mad at you, and if you said the right things. I sometimes get this. It's very annoying. I just keep thinking about the conversation for no real reason.

Toad

yup i get this quite a bit...then like my entire day comes back to me when im trying to go to bed...not fun.

Kezada

ye same, insomnia. i dont get any sleep till 5-6am every night, or shud i say mornin. lol

Kezada

jesuschristschild

yeah i remember doing that, and i felt the same way about it as you

i remember thinking things like "i was clever, yeah when i said that i was clever, wait maybe they thought this, or this, they hate me, they are telling people about me, just forget about it, im ruined"

something like that

lonesomeboy

yep i get sleepless nights because of this.
i think of things i could of or should of said, what if I didnt say,etc...god its freakin sad.

Kezada

got to sleep at about 7am-ish this morning, and got up at 1.30pm. does anyone know much about bipolar?

Kezada

LittleMissScareAll

ALL the time. But I have a reason. It's mainly because people start to hate me for no apparent reason...so I go back and try to think exactly what I could have done or said to scare the person and/or piss them off and I can never think of ANYTHING I done wrong. God, I wish I'd just fall asleep tonight and never wake up, because I'm sick of everything. :x

Lost_Nomad

I do that too but iam trying not to care as much. this is like the second hardest part of having SA. LittleMissScareAll said
It's mainly because people start to hate me for no apparent reason...so I go back and try to think exactly what I could have done or said to scare the person
I think its because you seem snobish and indefferent to them, they dont understant that your actualy scared of them. I would do that to people too, put it helps if you make an effort to say hi to them just to be nice. if they still dont like you its probably their problem.[/b]

LittleMissScareAll

I'm not snobbish at all...I may seem that way to complete strangers, because I tend to try to look away from people and stuff, in public/crowded places...but to somebody I'm talking to I don't really see how I could seem that way...I guess maybe some of them think that because I'm so quiet...but I usually warn people of my quietness and let them know that if I don't talk much it's not because I don't like them or dont want to talk to them; I'm just a naturally quiet person. I've actually been told I'm "really sweet" by people who get to know me...yet they STILL don't like me. :? Which is why I'm convinced that most people don't like nice, or sweet people. :?

Lost_Nomad said:
I think its because you seem snobish and indefferent to them, they dont understant that your actualy scared of them. I would do that to people too, put it helps if you make an effort to say hi to them just to be nice. if they still dont like you its probably their problem.[/b]