another positive topic, our lives' bright side

SPECTACULAR

Today, I was thinking why don't I think about the bright side of my life? Why I always look at the dark side? Looking at the dark side of course helps specially in developing to a better life, but ignoring the other side is wrong as well.
Well, let's start with me.

My name is Muhammad. I'm 19 years old. Saudi and has the American citizenship. I live in Saudi Arabia. I'm studying at Computer Science College in the third year. I have three sisters and two brothers. Both my parents work. I eat more than three meals per day.
I don't have any serious disease beside Social Phobia which I consider it to be a serious one. Government gives me 1000 riyals (about 270 $) and my parents give me 400 riyals (about 110$) every month. I have my own car. I have my own room and bathroom. I have my own computer, play station 2, TV, VCR and cell phone. I'm doing well at college with a 4.04 GPA and can handle the academic life on my own except for the speeches and presentations. I speak Arabic and English fluently.
I have visited Egypt, Bahrain and the USA. I'm planning to have a wide tour around Europe which will include Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Switzerland and Austria. I have two friends.
I only have to pay for what I consume (mom invented this rule), which include Internet bills, video games, computer programs, what I wear in general, what I eat in general, and what my car consumes in general. Too much but fair enough I think. I read at least a novel monthly, three magazines weekly, and two newspapers daily. I watch at least five movies weekly. I have three cats.

That's all I can think of right now. What about you guys?
Give us some of your life's bright side. :)
bth, what do you think of the colors? sucks, ha? :roll:

Kezada

My name is Jerome. I'm 17 years old. British. I live in Luton (a positive thing?). i've just started my second year at college doing ICT 1st diploma level 2. i have a car and a job, loads of mates (they keep me sane) and a fine girlfriend! i wanna get married soon. thats about it

Kezada

Hurricane

My name is Thomas. 19 years old. I'm Belgian. I live in a city called Ghent. I'm about to start my Bachelor in history at the university in Ghent. I'm really anticipating the classes, I luv history very much. I have a sweet girlfriend and mom who support me in everything I do. I enjoy looking at the nature and stars, just daydreaming with a sigaret in my mouth.

Sue

im susan im 25 years old and have just got my life back in order.
im in collage now and im working at weekends.
i have thrown sp out the window and have waved bye bye to it. i know its going to crawl back into my life at some stage but when it does its not getting back without a fight.

iv never felt so in control of my life until now and that i am very thankful for.

hoo yah :D

PhantomPod

My name's Laura. I just started my first year of college. I'm studying International Business, and I'm real happy with my choice of major. I have a family who loves me. I have a dog and a cat. I have an iPod and a laptop which never fail at keeping me happy and entertained. I think I have a good shot at being able to study abroad in Sweden, my last semester this year. I love traveling and I've traveled many places already. And I have a good amount of money saved up in my bank account, for someone my age.

MaGuS

In a way, I'm thankful for all my problems; they have always taught me so much about myself.

Jeannie21

Great idea!! We all have to think more of the positive things. I think it is the key to getting over SA. It is so easy to think of all the bad things in my life and the problems I have, but I really have to try hard to think of positive things.

I am thankful for my artistic talents, my supportive friends and parents. I am happy that I have a chance to go to university to develope my talents further. I eat really good and healthy food. I live in a nice area on a river where I can canoe in the summer and ski in the winter. I have access to this forum which makes me feel like I am not alone in the world.

Reading all these posts has got me into a positive mood. Thank you.