Another quiet night in?

Slywire

I'm new to these forums, only found it a few hours ago so im sorry if this has cropped up before.
Anyone else sat in on their own for yet another weekend?

Slywire

Thanks for the welcome and yeah ive just watched the x Factor too, just when you think you cant sink any lower.

All out of booze so its cups of tea for me i guess, could kill for a malibu and redbull.

Slywire

How do you cope with it and what do you find to do?
I havent left the house in over 2 yrs and im always lost as what i can do to pass the time.

ilmatross

another night of morphine & msn messenger

luckily i have some chill mother****ers on msn to occupy my time

anxiety1408

Yeah I have alot of those nights, most of my time is spent in, Once every few weeks will have a night out with friends, otherwise Im an indoors person..

I wish I had some truly quiet nights in, so I could work on some project. But with a thousand things running through my mind, and there always someone being at home, it's hardly ever really quiet.

Johno

In all honesty I prefer a quiet night.. Meaning a night alone... In some respects I could be considered a Loner........I am just not a huge fan of most people.....I love my family and the few friends that I have......I am also aware that just living in a country like ours makes me lucky..... I in all honesty have nothing to complain about......All things being relative...

planemo

How do you cope with it and what do you find to do?
I havent left the house in over 2 yrs and im always lost as what i can do to pass the time.

spending time on the net usually, or watching sports is how i fill my time on the weekends. i was housebound too an one stage so i never really do much then. i felt bored all the time but making some good internet buddies did help. taking a hobby might help too, is there anything you like or are interested in?

Slywire

Well theres a few things i'd like to do but i never seem to have the "get up and go", to do them.

planemo

yeah i know what you mean, but at least try to enjoy your time as best you can. try not to look back and say the last two years have been hell etc. do anything that makes you feel better, I learnt to cook and I really enjoy it as it keeps me occupied and has help build a little self confidence coz i thought i would burn the house down initially. Read a lot too, as just watching tv can really numb your brain and I would recommend having some type of daily routine and to incorporate exercise into your daily schedule. hope that helps.:)

Slywire

I like drawing and for the past 10 yrs ive wanted to write a book but i just cant seem to get the idea's onto paper. Even if i did and it was a masterpiece i'd never be able to let anyone else read it.

And yes everyone could use a bit of extra exercise, kinda hoping the new playstation move exercise game is good.