Any gay people here?

NickyNacker

I'm asking because I am and that's one of the main causes of my anxiety. I'm always scared I'm going to be beaten or killed or something. Plus I live in the south lol

Jake123

Banned
I'm gay. I live geographically in the south but it's not part of the south though lol (Florida, the only place where the more north you go the more south you get)

SnowLily

I am...well maybe more like bi, but it's actually the exact opposite for me I tend to lean towards women because I've always felt less comfortable around guys, so in a way I think my SA caused this. I just moved from Florida and I can tell you there are plenty of open minded people even in the south, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting beaten or anything.

NickyNacker

yeah i'm not saying everyone in the south is a homophobe, but most of the time i'm more uncomfortable being myself as a gay person around southern people.. lol if that makes sense.

LadyWench

I hate putting a label on my sexuality. I can fall in love with anyone, despite their sex. Although, I tend to learn more toward women. I think I'm a lot like SnowLily in that respect. Just generally feel more comfortable with them and stuff. Ironically, I'm currently with a male, though.

NormanBates

Edit:

What I meant was , since you mentioned about being scared of being beaten or whatever, I would relate the only incident I know of where that actually happened. It was in grade school and the kid was a homosexual, but the only reason he got it was because he was , like I said , violating people. But judging by the responses , I can see that obviously nobody on this thread is dumb enough to do that. So maybe this wasn't the right place to mention that. And I guess I could've elaborated so that it didn't seem like "sniping."

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
As long as genitalia of random people is not being grabbed, you should not have trouble.
I think people generally say "fine if you're gay as long as you leave me out of it."

yup and you can take 24 trip in the sin bin for that homophobic snipe

Sinar_Matahari

unfortunately it is true. i can't imagine saying something like that to a girl "i don't mind if you're straight, but don't hit on me or say anything straight to me" hahahaha

That's a good point! I seriously don't understand why people feel so threatend by gays and lesbians.

Remus

Staff member
keep on topic

I'm removing homophobic debate posts, that is not what this thread is about

Last edited:
B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

like i'm sexually attracted to certain women, but i wouldn't be comfortable actually doing anything. :/

If your not comfortable actually doing anything then maybe its just there persona or confidence or personalty ur intrested in more then anything else, people with SA/SP will look up to people who appear strong and well balanced.

NickyNacker

If your not comfortable actually doing anything then maybe its just there persona or confidence or personalty ur intrested in more then anything else, people with SA/SP will look up to people who appear strong and well balanced.

I don't think that's it
I'm actually sexually attracted to women but I feel like I'm so gay that it would be awkward to date a girl haha

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

I don't think that's it
I'm actually sexually attracted to women but I feel like I'm so gay that it would be awkward to date a girl haha

well if you were sooo gay then it would feel totally natural and normal not akward, it would feel akward for me to date a man because i like wowen. I dont see your point in that comment? Maybe try explain it better?

Jake123

Banned
I'm not sexually attracted to women at all but people sometimes tell me I'm too "straight" to be gay and refuse to believe me. Go figure >_>

NickyNacker

well if you were sooo gay then it would feel totally natural and normal not akward, it would feel akward for me to date a man because i like wowen. I dont see your point in that comment? Maybe try explain it better?

Hmm, I'm trying to think of a better way to put it. What I meant is that I'm kinda flamboyant, so I'm not sure if there are any girls that would want to date me. And I myself would feel awkward because of it.