Anybody ever call you a tease?

jesuschristschild

mistakes happen, i hear of this too much but my friend is going to ask a girl out he met at a stock company.....what you all think of when the girl 'twirls her hair'...was she flirting with him?

lol

Yossarian

worrydoll said:
yep. someone called me a tease yesterday! x

You're a teasy peasy :oops:

I have been called many things but not a tease. I guess when I was younger and had contact with the human race I would kind of get on well, flirt etc with girls (some time ago lol) and if it started getting serious I would back off pretty quick.

To be honest I was more gutted with myself at being such a wuss than how they may of felt about it. Oh well they didn't miss out on much lol.

Angie_05

I have been called a tease before. It used to make me feel good to get a guy's attention then act like I wasn't interested after going out with them once or twice. I call it low self-esteem.

But that doesn't mean every girl has those intentions.

I mean, who doesn't like to flirt? It's so mysterious just to leave it at that.

FaymeLevy

Oh yeah, I got called that all the time. With me, when I start getting comfortable enough to talk to them freely, I become quite a flirt. I dont really mean to, it's just the way I am. So here I am, I made friends (sorta) with someone, then turn on the charm, and then I back off when they start to flirt back. So yeah..tease was actually one of the nicer things they call me. ;)