Anybody here who can't work or go to school because of this?

xautumns_glare88x

I just recently had to drop out of school because of it =\....it got so bad i just simply cudnt go...even when i found the motivation to get there id always hover around the door and just turn away...i really have a problem of over analyzing things to the point of stressing myself out. I just hope i get better soon i really cnt afford to take another semester off ugh

Confuseddd

I just recently had to drop out of school because of it =\....it got so bad i just simply cudnt go...even when i found the motivation to get there id always hover around the door and just turn away...i really have a problem of over analyzing things to the point of stressing myself out. I just hope i get better soon i really cnt afford to take another semester off ugh

yeah i dropped out of school as well... i am now forced to get my g.e.d because online high school is extremely expensive. I feel i am intelligent and it kills me im letting myself down. :( life is hard. I dream of becoming a psychologist but man is it going to be hard.

xautumns_glare88x

yeah i hear u it feels like every day is a lost opportunity....it really blows when ur in college...just seeing all ur highschool buddies making names for themselves as Im going on now 4 years at a 2 yr community college ::(:

u just gotta pull urself together and tell urself this is what i want to do get the G.E.D and go chase your dream :)

Confuseddd

yeah i hear u it feels like every day is a lost opportunity....it really blows when ur in college...just seeing all ur highschool buddies making names for themselves as Im going on now 4 years at a 2 yr community college ::(:

u just gotta pull urself together and tell urself this is what i want to do get the G.E.D and go chase your dream :)
yeh there has to be a time when i just take a leap i know. my step dads pushin me so i will get my g.e.d and idk college will be rough i have a feeling but we will see