Anyone Black and Ashamed of it?

MotherWolff

Banned
It's true what MotherWoff says. Black race have been always considered as inferior.
I have a black kid in my school and some kids called him black ( with bad intentions). There are people who are *******s.

MotherWoff, don't let the opinions and behaviour of a few make you feel bad.
You have nothing bad.

Thank you, sweetheart.

Your words hold true and stand bold!:thumbup:

Although, everyone has a right to their opinions, what you just said is very true.

April72

You're welcome. It's the true. What I don't want is you to feel bad.
We already have enough with our daily problems to have to cope with people stupidiness as well.
Don't let them down. You don't deserve it.

MotherWolff

Banned
You're welcome. It's the true. What I don't want is you to feel bad.
We already have enough with our daily problems to have to cope with people stupidiness as well.
Don't let them down. You don't deserve it.

Awww, those are the kindest words I have heard in years.

May I ask, how did you get to the point where racism/sexism beliefs about us(black people) do not upset you as much?:question:

April72

I don't know how to do it.
I'm also bother by sexist remarks.
The only thing I can tell you is how I take things, remarks or bad behaviours from people.
When I'm hurt by someone, I try to think that they have not bad intentions. I try to think about other posibilities such as: they are upset for their circumstances, they unknown or haven't got the knowledge or the baggage to see things in a different way...of course, if I care for the person I try to clarify things.
I know this way of thinking people can set me in an abuse position but the most part of times, people don't have bad intentions. They sometimes mess it up bc they are human. All are human and are wrong in many ocassions.
In the example I put about my black kid, I don't think the kids who call him black really meant what they did. They have adults who surely taught it to them.

Look, in my country, Spain, there are many citizens who are gypsies. There is racism againts them, however if these people would have gypsies kids as I have and they do know them, they will come across that they are normal kids.

What do you think about this I'm telling you? My partner and many other people have told me that I'm a naive thinking in this way but I feel better believing in people niceness and their capacity to change and improve.

Last edited:

MotherWolff

Banned
I don't know how to do it.
I'm also bother by sexist remarks.
The only thing I can tell you is how I take things, remarks or bad behaviours from people.
When I'm hurt by someone, I try to think that they have not bad intentions. I try to think about other posibilities such as: they are upset for their circumstances, they unknown or haven't got the knowledge or the baggage to see things in a different way...of course, if I care for the person I try to clarify things.
I know this way of thinking people can set me in an abuse position but the most part of times, people don't have bad intentions. They sometimes mess it up bc they are human. All are human and are wrong in many ocassions.
In the example I put about my black kid, I don't think the kids who call him black really meant what they did. They have adults who surely taught it to them.

Look, in my country, Spain, there are many citizens who are gypsies. There is racism againts them, however if these people would have gypsies kids as I have and they do know them, they will come across that they are normal kids.

What do you think about this I'm telling you? My partner and many other people have told me that I'm a naive thinking in this way but I feel better believing in people niceness and their capacity to change and improve.

Did you know that the way other races, who are not Black, view us in terms of our race and sexuality for men and women was set up on purpose by "The Powers That Be?"

I find it incredibly tragic that "not knowing that someone is a gypsie appears "normal" in your country...."

That is the same reason LGBT(lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) people stay "in the closet..."

That is why "artists"(whack-jobs) like Nicki Minaj alters and modifies herself to appear "normal"(white/Caucasian).

That is why black girls continue to perm, relax, and press their hair and pathologically pass this shit down to their ****in daughters and their daughters and their daughters...

That is why Asians(self-hating ones) get expensive surgery done to their eyes known as corrective eye surgery to appear "normal"(white/Caucasian) and yet they Black Face us like the old minstrel shows!!!

Why the hell does everyone wanna be white to be "normal?"

Cause racism and sexism are very much alive and well, similarly connected, and conceived to destroy the deceived! Best believe that fact!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

April72

I didn't want to mean with the word "normal" that everybody has to be the same.
Don't lié us, we have differences but we also have similarities. This is what I wanted to mean with normal, these similarities.

I think that the main problem in the world is that it is rule by a few people. The súper rich ones. They want to go on putting money in their pockets, so they fix what we need buy, what is beautiful, what's valuable in a person.
They don't mind exploiting a whole continent to get their raw materials, they don't mind if they set Asian tenageers in a desperate situation bc they want to look like occidental people.
All they care is about creating needs on people, needs that make us pay for things.
Perhaps, I'm off topic now. Sorry.

How can we change this? Through knowledge. By using our minds. By using our freedom. Don't put up with what others make us see.

MotherWolff

Banned
I didn't want to mean with the word "normal" that everybody has to be the same.
Don't lié us, we have differences but we also have similarities. This is what I wanted to mean with normal, these similarities.

I think that the main problem in the world is that it is rule by a few people. The súper rich ones. They want to go on putting money in their pockets, so they fix what we need buy, what is beautiful, what's valuable in a person.
They don't mind exploiting a whole continent to get their raw materials, they don't mind if they set Asian tenageers in a desperate situation bc they want to look like occidental people.
All they care is about creating needs on people, needs that make us pay for things.
Perhaps, I'm off topic now. Sorry.

How can we change this? Through knowledge. By using our minds. By using our freedom. Don't put up with what others make us see.

Why are you apologizing? I am upset at what they did and are STILL doing to us(melanated folks of all ethnicity and backgrounds).:thumbdown:

Even if I ignored it, my melanated, HUE-man race and fellow races are still suffering in silence like cows being led to the slaughter....

April72

I guess you live in the US. You don't need reply. I know that there was and there is racism in the US, mainly againts black people. I can see it in the news, in the móvies, in the prisons.

I think there is racism in every country. I'll tell you it.
Here, people are racist mainly with gypsies and people from Morocco, because they are the largest minories here.

In my country, there were racism and fights again the Jews. Why, bc they were increasing in number and power, so the ones who was ruling the country said them as a threat and make their lives impossible. So up to, make them leave the country. All is rule by power and money.

myke

i'm white but i love 2pac!! he is proud for being black.you can teach from him this..and be an individual- u cant be responsibile for others black people actions outhere.black people have a lot of advantages ..sports,sexy etc seek them and use it !learn to promote black people like tupac did.