Anyone else afraid of ants?

Oddball

It's winter and all sorts of bugs are invading my house to stay warm..I hate it so much! there's ants every-fuckin-where! even in my bathroom! I can't even take a dump without being scared, and I'm afraid to eat anything in my house because I'm scared of them getting in my food..is anyone else afraid of ants as much as I am..or am I just weird?

allanboy

Big cockroaches do it for me. Damn those legs. And this damn feeling they´ll come from behind the computer and up on me 8O

LittleMissScareAll

Not afraid exactly...but I do hate them...I think they're ugly & gross and I don't want them anywhere near me. :p I'm afraid of wasps & bees. 8O And I'm sort of afraid of crickets, grasshoppers, and any other weird, disgusting-looking bugs like that. :lol:

young

LittleMissScareAll said:
worrydoll said:
wasps and cockroaches

i hate roaches too...there was one in the bath tub the other day when i woke up. 8O actually they call them "water bugs"...but it looks like a roach to me. :?

insects need to bathe to you know! :lol:

sweetsour_eisha

i really hate and afraid roaches... to the extent of locking myself in my bedroom even though the roach is outside in the living room.. God!! if it's in my room i'd rather sleep in the storeroom or not having any at all..asking someone to catch it is what i always do.. now i wonder what'll happen to me if i'm going to live and be alone in the future.. :( noooo

Septor

The only insect I was ever afraid of was fire ants.I had got stung by them when I was younger.You don't wont to piss those guys off.