Anyone from Montreal ?

yamahu

Hi, is anybody here in Montreal who's feeling like a hell this morning just like me again and who is interested to talk about it ?

merlyn

It's so depressing winter in Montreal. But I love the summer! I think there was a social anxiety meetup in Montreal, but there is no more meetup.....

antipop621

Hello Montrealers,

I just registered, hope to meet some of you online and even in person one day.

Lemme know if you all are still around...

Eraserhead

A few fellows with SA from Montreal have been getting together recently. Most of them aren't on this site, however. PM me (or post on my profile) if you're interested in coming along, and I can keep you up to date. So far it's been really good fun!

JFmtl

Also, since Nico's last post here, we are now 7 persons who meets regularly (almost every weeks, usually 4+ person/meets) in montréal

Emma

?? Aaaaaaaaaaaah, you're Joshersons Homies aren't you?:eek: What happened to your other watering hole?
Tell him to shower me with fake diamonds and I will come.::p:;)

JFmtl

Too many of us got banned from SAS. :confused:

We're a troublesome bunch, evidently.

It's more accurate to say that one of the moderators, whom it's a know fact he often had inappropriate behaviour around his board (SAS members will know who that is) had an agenda to "kill" the montréal gang on SAS (stalking, infractions for BS excuses)

Eraserhead

It's more accurate to say that one of the moderators, whom it's a know fact he often had inappropriate behaviour around his board (SAS members will know who that is) had an agenda to "kill" the montréal gang on SAS (stalking, infractions for BS excuses)

Shhh, he has spies everywhere. >_>

Noca

Banned
Too many of us got banned from SAS. :confused:

We're a troublesome bunch, evidently.

lol banned from SAS eh? Was it the pedofile Amocholes who banned you cause you wouldnt bend over for him? Or was it the angry life long virgin Millenniumman75 that banned you cause you got laid and he didnt?