Anyone from scotland ?

arrina

Not really sure what else to say here! just curious to know how many in scotland because would be nice to feel like im not the only one with social problems.
:(

jonny

i live in scotland man, in edinburgh.theres anutha lassie on ere called sad_kat who lives just up the rd. where abouts u live like? gotta crash, work at 8...killer!!!!

jonny

hey, how old r u? male, female?.....u defo arnt the only one with these types of problems. its the 2nd biggest mental health issue in the world....millions of people have it but u neva hear about it!!....iv been suffering it since an embarrasin incident wen i was 21....so yeh 5 yrs of this shit...aint fun, but gotta try stay positive

arrina

Im female and go to uni im in my first year

what is it that you do?

I was just wondering if before your emabaracing incident were you ok around people? I expect you probably dont want to mention what it was but five years ago is quiet along time do you still feel very embaraced by it or was it just what started your SA? you dont have to answere this i was just curious.

arrina

How old are you sad_kat?

Most of my family live in Edinburgh. I was there last year for collage course

jonny

ha ha dont mind talking about it, basicaly my boss at the time -(used to work in this shithole of a factory)- made me feel mega awkward coz this new guy had started right, that was a nice decent bloke and i got on well wi im...so ma boss comes up to me wen hes on his lunch break and starts saying shit like "u gotta watch folk like him, there the kinda guys that will steal ur job " "shouldnt speak to him" etc etc and i was either sooo fukin angry or so awkward that my face lit up like rudolphs nose!! ha ha then this otha tall skinny dude came over and was like "ha ha ur face jst turned bright red" i wasnt even aware it had!!! then from then on it jst got worse, started goin red around folk all the time but cldnt leave coz i had to pay the bills!!!.......alot better these days i guess but still a long way from gettin over it.....just screwed my head up a bit...gotta laff tho.

wots ur story? had it all your life??.....what things u worry bout most? dont hav to answer like....but we re all the same on ere

oh i used to work as a field service technician but got another job starting in construction on monday!! working on these real posh flats in edinburgh

lucy2006

Anyone in Scotland?!!

Hi

I would love to hear from anyone in Scotland areas.. im 32 engaged and have a son whos 9 years old.. im just recovering from being agoraphobic and trying to get myself out there again..so it would be nice to hear from anyone in Scotland areas.

Take care everyone
Lucy

blubs

Hi Lucy,
I write to someone up in Scotland...I don't think she visits this site that often though...so she might miss your message.
If you like I can give her your details to get in touch.
Where abouts in Scotland do you live?
Blubs x

Sable

hi Lucy,
I also live in Scotland, up north of Inverness. I don't know anyone else with social phobia this far north, starting to think I'm the only one! Where in Scotland are you?

Carrie

lucy2006

Hi guys

Thanks for your replies... Im in Glasgow i have lived here all my life :(.. yeah blubs that would be great if you could pass on her details so i can get in touch..

thanks lucy
if anyone has msn messenger mines is [email protected]

take care
lucy xx

Lotrsfan

Hi, me is not from Scotland, but i'll be there next Saturday for 2 weeks for a holiday :D *sigh* such a beautiful place.

Sable

hi lotrsfan! I'm leaving for england on Friday for 2 weeks, can't wait!
Where abouts are you visiting? I live on the east, but visit the west coast and the mountains regularly. I can recommend some beautiful walks and beaches if you're anywhere near me.

outside_looking_in

Hi Lucy ... that's me Blubs was talking about! I lurk around Dundee, got two kids age 8 and 6, I'm from England but after 12 years here I wouldn't want to live anywhere else :wink:
I gather Glasgow is cut off from the outside world by roadworks at the moment though so no chance of meeting any time soon! :lol:

I don't have msn but I'll give you my email if you PM me :)