anyone got the Oprah show about SA on tape?

nerdgirl178

Hey I watch Oprah all the time, I didnt cathc this weeks episodes though. Hope anyone here can share what they said on the show?!!?

-Jp

yes, i have been on that website and downloaded the transcript for 6$, i thought mabey it was the video but it's a pdf. i read it though and it reads interesting, i would like to see the persons for real though and i like it aslo so i can show it to people close to me so they understand better what is going on.

Anonymous

-Jp said:
yes, i have been on that website and downloaded the transcript for 6$, i thought mabey it was the video but it's a pdf. i read it though and it reads interesting, i would like to see the persons for real though and i like it aslo so i can show it to people close to me so they understand better what is going on.

Hi Jp, would it be possible for you to upload the pdf here,so as to avoid having everyone paying $6 for each download?

Anonymous

Thanks Jp.

((that price is rediculous anyway for a piece of text if you ask me.))

Hey, Op's gotta afford to give away cars somehow. :lol: I agree with you, that is ridiculous!

Thanks again for sharing with all of us... and... Merry Christmas.

-Jp

oh, yeah i saw that on tv a while ago. that was great of her and very generous!....my comment wasn't ment personal though because i figured it would be done by someone else plus i was kind of let down the download wasn't the video :p