Anyone had cases whereas their only support went down?

Apple Strudel

How did you cope with the financial side and the emotional side? Did you have to live on your own??? Or are you rendered homeless for a while??

Danfalc

Banned
How did you cope with the financial side and the emotional side? Did you have to live on your own??? Or are you rendered homeless for a while??

My whole family unit broke down when I first got ill,or I got ill as part of that one of the two.I was 17/18 and ended up homeless for a bit.I had to stay in a hostel and stuff,but I eventually ended up in my own rented accommodation.

(Edit) I didn't cope too well,but there wasn't a lot I could do in the situation except grit my teeth and hope it would get better.

I_jailed_me

I always thought when there is a challenge in life you dont have time to think! So it helps you face your life better and be concerned with more immediate things like where your next meal would come from!

Do you notice when you are challenged like you had an accident and had to go to the hospital you are not afraid becoz ur thinking about something else other than your phobia?

Scooter

I'm a single parent and student with a mortgage. It hangs over my head every day but I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and try not to focus on it. I'm not prepared to fail on this one so I don't ever allow myself to think of the possibility, but yeah, it's tough

lyricalliaisons

I'm worried about becoming homeless soon. Within the next year. I don't think my mom will live to see 2011 & she's all I have. Her income is also the only income we're living on, since I have none. So I'm terrified of what the next year is going to bring. Either way, it's not going to be good.

Apple Strudel

I can feel you. Probably around next year my dad's gonna retire and i'm going to lose almost everything I have now...