Anyone help me, please ?

holypaulie

Hello! I'm 28 years male and I suffer for 18 years with social phobia. I also have panic attacts, hyperidosis and feel once in the a while depressed. I have tought, that once I got older my SP will go away but I was wrong. I never was diagnose by any doctor, I've found out by myself 6 years ago.
At this moment I don't have any friends, no girlfriend, no job, no money. I'm thinking sometimes to attempt suicide. I'm spending whole my time on internet. Where should I go and what should I do to get help? I'm polish and I live 8 years in New Jersey. I can't live life like that, can anyone help me please? :cry: Thank you

holypaulie

eambrausa said:
Hi, looks like we are pretty much in the same situation.
I am a 28 years old guy, I suffer from SA for some time and just now I discovered what it is, I didn't know. I am having trouble finding a job, going out, everything...if wasn't for my wife I would be sleeping on the streets right now believe me. Suicide won help, don't even think about it dude and there are people who love you. I think medication is not the way, its for depression and sleeping problems only but won fix SA, I think the way to get better is face it and try to fight everyday`s problems, taking it easy...go out, do some exercise, something like that.

Hope you get better.

Where in NJ do you live? I live near Newark.

Take care, bye.
Thanks for reply. I live in Perth Amboy by waterfront.