Anyone here suffer from hyperhidrosis?

Anonymous

I have suffered from chronic sweaty hands and feet since early adolescence and it has negatively impacted my life in numerous ways (too many to count). As a result of my sweaty hand problem, I avoid social situations even though I really do love being around people. Can anyone here relate? If so, message me anytime on MSN. My sn is justlnluck

Anonymous

Yeah, but too bad it doesn't seem very active... :( If anyone has the physiological problem of sweaty hands that CAUSES anxiety, please message me :)

Anonymous

The Answer

Hey dipshit,

Stop your hands and feet from sweating. Idiot. Damn it. Why are you so gay? fucking.......STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're being a total weirdo idiot, hands and feet sweating. This isn't some kind of watered down stigmata we're dealing with; this is just your abject gayness. Stop it. I'm glad I could solve this simple problem.

Two Words

cichlid

:wink:I understand,I've had hyperhidrosis in my armpits for about 4 years now.It came about when I started having problems with social phobia again.I'll sweat everytime I think of embarrasing myself,In a social situation or not.I take paxil,& one of the side effects is "exessive sweating" go figure!