Anyone here use Steam? Any gamers?

philly2bits

I don't play anything on my PC. I don't think it would be able to handle the newer games too well. I play on my Xbox. I've been playing Modern warfare 2 lately.

I was thinking about getting Mass effect 2 but I was a little disappointed with the first one so I might wait until I can get it used at a lower price. I am looking forward to Bioshock 2 though.

Danfalc

Banned
I was thinking about getting Mass effect 2 but I was a little disappointed with the first one so I might wait until I can get it used at a lower price. I am looking forward to Bioshock 2 though.

I was the same about Mass Effect!But I havnt heard a bad thing about it so far.And you have good taste :cool: Bioshock is a wicked game,I hope number two is as good.Playing as a Big Daddy looks pretty kick ass though.

Remus

Staff member
At the moment am going bonkers playing Star Trek online which I got on steam, luvin it! :cool:

Remus

Staff member
yup all 5 games for less than 10 quid

only UFO TFD and APOC are good though

U

userremoved

I play quite a few things on Steam also. They've got some pretty good deals on there. I just started Borderlands myself. If anyone wants to add me I'm jneal25 on there too.

JamieD

Occasionally on my Mac (don't ask how i get Steam for Mac, lol) to play Half-Life and things.

megalon

I was pleasantly surprised by how much of an improvement Mass Effect 2 was over the first. It feels more like a proper 3rd person shooter this time around, but their isn't enough exploration. I finished every single mission and explored everything in less than 35 hours and I felt like I was just getting into the good upgrades. I liked Borderlands. Me and my brother played through it twice in coop. If anyone wants to add me I'm mudbuscuit on XboxLive.

Last edited:

JamieD

I was pleasantly surprised by how much of an improvement Mass Effect 2 was over the first. It feels more like a proper 3rd person shooter this time around, but their isn't enough exploration. I finished every single mission and explored everything in less than 35 hours and I felt like I was just getting into the good upgrades. I liked Borderlands. Me and my brother played through it twice in coop. If anyone wants to add me I'm mudbuscuit on XboxLive and ninesixgloo on PSN.

Definitely not enough exploration in ME2! And i don't really like the new Normandy. The SR1 had a certain something that i'll miss :( I'm hoping in Mass Effect 3 they find an excuse to get rid of the SR2 and make an SR3 with the exterior of the SR1 and the interior of the SR2, that would be wicked.

I use to be a very avid gamer, I still play once in awhile, but I have lost some interest in playing games. I have more fun designing them. As for steam I have an account but I havent used it in a while. Doesn't help I have no money for most games anymore too.