anyone just don't give a crap about anything

lifesnotfair

I am to the point where i don't give a flying f**k about anything...

I feel that no matter what i do, what i say, it just doesn't matter..
it doesn't change the fact that i am bitter, or lonely, doesn't change the fact that i am ugly and depressed.. medication, therapy, etc.. doesn't matter anymore..

I try to be the best possible person i can be, but where does that get me... the same old thing over and over again..

I do not have any hobbies, friends, or like to do anything that involves people.. sick of it all

tupac

i used to not give a fuck and just sleep all day, wake up get high and did absolutly nothing more. kept asking myself why me? whats worng with me? how can i fix this? and are bunch of other crap. all these thoughts are not doing anyhting but making me more depressed. so everytime i start to hear that voice in my head saying things i just tell myself to stop thinking that way.if i keep doing this i believe someday i wont think those thoughts at all,that would be wikedd.i think you just have to be yourself and theres no other way. if people think your a freak or whatever its no big deal. i mean what so special about them people? just try to find something you like to do, explore new hobbies if you dont have any. take the time you spend complaining and use it to figure out a solution.

ColdFury

thoughtless said:
That's exactly your problem: You don't have no hobbies nor anything to do at all. That's why you keep thinking about your problems. Do what I do: Grab a bike and take it for a ride. Not only do you leave the comfort of your house for a while but you also work out, which is very relieving.

Don't sit on a bench focusing on your problems, as it will only make everything worse. Distract yourself. Read a book, listen to some music.

I tried that, but its hard to distract yourself every day, every hour. I can't distract myself for my entire life.

Just going outside reminds me of my problems.

Yossarian

Distraction can be good but like others have said it's not easy to do for long. You need to find something that really interests you but that's not easy for alot of people. I often think if I had a passion in life, something that I could strive towards and which gave me joy, excitement or fulfillment etc then I would be alot more motivated to do the things I know I need to.

Honestly there are times when I imagine a future life without SP and it just doesn't excite me. There are many things I enjoy or would if I could face the outside world to do them but I don't enjoy them enough to make a difference.

People have said to me you should do this, do that but their suggestions are activities I don't really enjoy. They aren't therapeutic just a greater burden. Life can really seem like a chore sometimes.

Anyway, sorry I think that was a bit off topic. I dunno lifey, you seem quite angry and pissed off. To feel that way you must still care about something. There's something you must want and haven't got. Taking a shot in the dark I imagine that would be female companionship.

I do believe there are many compatible people for everyone. I don't believe however that everyone will find someone. I think there should be a dating website for angry, bitter people. I'm sick of them being the same old crap.

Blah, blah, ramble, ramble. Sorry. I'll throw in a few cliches like "stick at it", "plenty of fish in the sea" cos I don't know what to say really. Hope you work something out soon.