Anyone over 25 that didn't finish college?

ooSOULCRYoo

Hello. Im 24 yrs old and a college drop out. I feel ashamed to meet new ppl bcause I didn't finish college. For those of you who graduated college, do you look down on ppl that didn't go to college?

ooSOULCRYoo

ahhh!! I feel horrible. 3 ppl already read this and didnt reply. I guess I am looked down on cuz I didnt finish college. :cry:

ooSOULCRYoo said:
ahhh!! I feel horrible. 3 ppl already read this and didnt reply. I guess I am looked down on cuz I didnt finish college. :cry:

Don't feel bad based on thread views, come on. Your post applies to a small group of people. Many people here are still in high school (like me), are struggling in college, or maybe never even went to college. And don't feel too bad, most people here have problems coming from inside, as opposed to outside. Why did you drop out?

dottie

tehStranger said:
I'm one, 28 still in college trying to finish a program that's supposed to take 2 years but is taking forever.

same here.

i feel like people look down on me for being my age and still in college, but whatever. the good thing about college is you can always go back and there are people of all different ages there. it is a fact of life that people have different life circumstances than others and it is something people need to accept (including yourself). so we're not "perfect." don't be so hard on yourself.

i can't tell if you were being sarcastic in your second comment about 3 people having read your post but not having replied. that is a little ridiculous. not everyone who reads your post is going to reply, you realize that, right?

ooSOULCRYoo

i can't tell if you were being sarcastic in your second comment about 3 people having read your post but not having replied. that is a little ridiculous. not everyone who reads your post is going to reply, you realize that, right?
Hey Dottie~ no, I wasn't being sarcastic. hmm. I do find it rather silly, but if you're someone like me with no self-esteem little things like that bring me down. I don't think I'll go back to college. I went to dental tech school and it is the profession that I have chosen. Just seems like everyone went to or is going to college but me. I dunno..well neways. Thanks guys for replying and keep on~~ you'll get there!! :lol: