Approaching girls (well anyone realy depeding on your situation)

jus

Hey Everyone :)

I used to go on this site 2 years back then stopped for a while. I've unfortunatly not made any progress in those 2 years... so im back !

Currently im looking into this thing "demonic confidence" 21 day course.
There are basicaly differant challenges you do each day.

The first one is go upto 30 woman (or guys/anything that fits your situation best) in a couple of hours and just ask them for the time, thank them and walk of.

I thought.. great no problems I can do that.. But for some strange reason the approach anxiety kicked in and i was having negative thoughts... I did manage to ask 1 girl the time though.

Going to try again tommorrow - I will just say f*** it and just do it and go speak to 30 woman. All im doing is
just asking someonme the time, not to marry them. If I cant evan do this im in a bit more trouble then i thought... :(

Has anyone else heard of or doing the demonic confidence course ?

For me personally.. I believe our problems can only be cured by very very slowly working on them.

Hopefully I'll return tommorow with good news and will be ready to start the second challange !!

=)

D

deleted user 1

Agreed, unless you deal with it bit by bit, you will never improve. I've never heard of this, but it sounds great. Congrats on breaking that first barrier! It takes a lot of guts to start doing something like this, and it's actually inspiring to read this. Might take it up myself ^_^. Beast of luck for tomorrow :)

jus

asked 19 woman on friday, first few were verrry stresful, but got easier, then it was kind of fun :)

Most of the interaction/responses went Ok, a few turned in brief convo's aswell which was good.

I'll try go for the full 30 tommorow and then hopefully move on to the next challenge.

Lord Baltimore

asked 19 woman on friday, first few were verrry stresful, but got easier, then it was kind of fun :)

Most of the interaction/responses went Ok, a few turned in brief convo's aswell which was good.

I'll try go for the full 30 tommorow and then hopefully move on to the next challenge.

Nice work, bud. I haven't heard of the plan but it sounds like a good icebreaker. And if it's leading into other conversations than even better. Best of luck to you