are all of you bad at assembling things?

Anonymous

hi, i really hate assemblling things. like tables, window blinds, etc... i just dont understand the fucking instructions. and get really frustrated, hyper and depressed after. Do you have problems like that?

Crimefish

It depends. If the instructions show diagrams, I can do it pretty easily. But if they're all 'insert part A into part B' I get hella confused.

Anonymous

Actually YES... I do have mega problems with written instructions.. I use the wrong size screws in the wrong places and end up needing to take something apart and putting it back together way more times than the average person... :x but that is not because of social anxiety, is it? I thought it was because I'm dyslexic and I have adult attention deficiet disorder? I really should learn to comprhend what I am reading a lot better because sometimes I get things with a lot more features on them then I even realize they have.

Yossarian

I think i might be ok at them. I hate them for sure but i always seem to of got it done without too much problem. Unless you count the physical side.

I just forked out loads of cash for a new computer desk and chair. Waste of effing money!! not to mention time and effort... oh well. Backache aint too bad....

Who writes the instructions anyway? Doesn't Satan have anything better to do?

Anonymous

Who writes the instructions anyway? Doesn't Satan have anything better to do?

:lol: :lol:

I think maybe some of the internet provider/Micosoft techs might help out writing them when they aren't busy on the landline with customers as well! :wink: :) Of course, there is always the possibility that these techs are worshipers as well and helping out the the old evil coot! :)

blank

I know that I have a problem with concentration.
I was always bad at math- so much so that the teacher would give me the answers so as to not slow down the class.
I get to a certain point and then ...just forget, and have to start over.

nezzy

I'm a house painter by trade and a Picture framer by choice... so i'm good with my hands.

Plus on my down time when i'm not seeing to boyfriend obligations, I build models. mainly becuase i read people who use their eyes to work with fine detail retain better eyesight as they get older. and it haelps my colourblindness.
I also build my own reptile enclosures, and for friends.
vex005.jpg

the main thing i learnt about building things, is you need advice.... and someone giving you a hand who knows a thing or two.

Stu

nezzy

you need a online photo album or something like it.

when you post the little box will create--> [img]
Now you ad the direct link for the photo, most photo albums give you the whole [img] link under it for posting like this. and you end it with

url]

without spaces^^

i use photobucket. http://photobucket.com/albums/v600/Nezbit/