Are 'Shy Girls' attractive?

Havocan

Depends. If they're so shy that they don't even dare to speak and constantly withdraw themselves from any social situation then they kind of dig their own grave; to me it's just annoying when someone doesn't respond to any of my statements, comments or questions, hence the fact that though I prefer "calm" girls over the extreme extroverted ones, extremely shy girls aren't worth spending one's time on ^^.

May I also add that I've got the same problem myself when it comes to girls.

RedRibbons

girls are all attractive to me, whether shy or not.:)
other factors are much more important to me.

Thank you!

So many people get focused on one thing that means pretty much nothing. I'm not going to say I never have.

I have a feeling what guys are attracted to about shy girls is that they seem more agreeable & and more dedicated to their boyfriend.. Those are attractive qualities.. Not to mention it seems cute/girlie and the idea that there may be a tiger under that facade..

The truth is.. You can find that in all people, whether they are shy or outgoing.

thor01

If i find a girl attractive, i can still find her physically attractive weather shy or not, but, her being shy would be a massive bonus to me, and for eg. i'd find i shy girl i found attractive more attractive than someone who looked fairly attractive but was loud and not nice. So YES. Her withdrawel from social situations wouldnt be a bad thing to me at all, because i can understand, and id feel like she would understand me more, and therefore id have a better chance of getting to know her. I wish I knew some shy girls. Because i feel i dont have a chance of approaching any others.

Last edited:

DDaKidd

I find shy girls attractive, as long as she pays attention to what I say and finds interesting everything that I say.

Anyway, shyness and attractivness have little in common. I know a few girls that are way too talkative and just because of that, I find them a little bit "repulsive" in some way.

Illusions

i find them extremely attractive, specially if they blush, cute :)
they make me feel more confident.
now..shy guys, well we are just losers. it sucks :(

That's not true! I think they're cute, albeit a bit difficult to talk to. :)

I hope what everyone says about liking shy girls is true.

kyle

Banned
OK, Since i have Social anxiety, i am a Shy girl.
And I hate it!
But anyways, I have read that people with confidence are more attractive is that true? ::(:
Are shy girls attractive?? I really dont want to loose attraction because of my social anxiety =(
xx

Actually, it is less important if you are female. That seems to be the case in soceity. The emphasis of being assertive and self-confident is looked upon more favorably in males. In females, it's not as important, at least not in Western Culture.

In regards to your question, yes shy girls are attractive. Just look at the pictures thread. There are so many babes here it is hard to keep track of.

mismeek

Im shy too, and I can sense that my shyness is putting up some kinda of barrier around me because I see guys look at me but they never approach me. :(

Danfalc

Banned
Im shy too, and I can sense that my shyness is putting up some kinda of barrier around me because I see guys look at me but they never approach me. :(

I think sometimes with shyness or anxiety or whatever...it can sometimes get mistaken for coldness or like being distant.Id like to consider myself a laid back person who gets on with most people...but sometimes my anxiety makes me come across as an asshole in other peoples eyes or aloof.

Reckoner

I like shy girls, and I do find shyness attractive. The main factor though is not shyness, but self-esteem. A shy girl with good self-esteem is certainly quite attractive. Girls with low self-esteem (who also tend to be shy) are not as appealing.

mismeek

I think sometimes with shyness or anxiety or whatever...it can sometimes get mistaken for coldness or like being distant.Id like to consider myself a laid back person who gets on with most people...but sometimes my anxiety makes me come across as an asshole in other peoples eyes or aloof.

no wonder people call me frigid....

Dodger

from a shy guys point of view shy girls are very attractive. All the outgoing girls are too outgoing for me and they make me nervous.

Perfidion

Yes. They have that whole coy, demure thing going on, and it's very attractive. I also find that I can be assertive around them, because I don't find them at all threatening, even though I'm attracted to them. Weird how the mind works.

Obnoxiously loud women on the other hand -- instant revulsion.