Are These OCD Obsessions?

galigator8509

For starters im a 19 year old female, and I am bi. I have an amazing boyfriend, who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I dont ever want to be with any other guy, or person ever. He has my heart, and I love him more than anything. Words cant even describe how strongly I feel about him.

But I have these thoughts.
These are only obsessions or thoughts that are sexual.
I have no sexual ones too.
For example:
In my head I get these thoughts that im extremely attracted to my cheerleading coach, like I think shes so good looking. And sometimes I just imagine kissing her lips, or holding her in my arms. Whenever she accidentally touches my shoulder or something, im like freaking out in my head saying Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, she touched me. But in reality, I would never want to react and kiss her. Like I love my boyfriend more than anything and dont want to be with anyone but him.

Also back in high school, I used to be OBSESSED with my old chemistry teacher, and math teacher. To the point where I would write down all my conversations with them, and when I saw them, and how it all happened on a piece of paper, that eventually was like a diary or a journal. I would think about kissing them, and having sex with them, and what id do to them.
My friends used to joke about how they would come to the wedding.

I feel like any person I know as a friend, or someone I talk too, even someone on the TV, or that I see, ill start to think how attractive they are, and what it would be like to just kiss their lips, or be in bed with them. But it my mind im thinking about these people, and when I tell myself who he is, ill get all grossed out. Like I WOULD NEVER IN REALITY EVER want to do anything with them.

But like once I get focused on someone it turns into an obsession.
Like with my cheering coach, and the way it was with my old teachers, and I get that way about celebrities. Like im obsessed with Ellen Degeneres, and Sarah Palin.

These are just some.

And with this I then obsess about whether its considered cheating or not?
Like I feel like im being so unfaithful for having these thoughts, and I feel guilty.

Are these thoughts or obsessions from OCD that I cant control?
Or am I like literally crazy?

Last edited:

Crazed_soul

That doesn't sound crazy, at all.

I think Sarah Palin is hot.

I second the Sarah Palin comment. Not to mention, if you were to swim around in peoples heads, I think you'd find that they are far less sane then they let on. Take me, for instance :D