Are you a calm person except when judged in front of others?

Zarrix

I am usually a fairly calm and collected person by myself or with friends, but as soon as someone blames me for something I didn't do, or calls me stupid because I did 'something' wrong, I get very angry and aggressive, as if that is the only way I can get through to them that I am not like that at all. I worry that the stigma of a wrong doing will be permament

It really annoys me because I want to create a calm persona, I know it is there, but when someone walks past and calls me a retard or some other random explicit word, that completely goes down the drain.

Rodox

most of the times I dont get angry,I get anxious or sometimes have panic attacks or get depressed which is pathethic,but for people looking at me it looks like I am angry sometimes......

I am not calm at all, I don't even know how to be calm. If some does get angry at me, or blame me for something I didn't do I will like lash out at them, and maybe even scream at them. I am always freaking out, but I usually don't get angry like that. I just can't allow myself to let people get away with blaming me for things I didn't do, and I'll do whatever I can to prove them wrong. I just don't know how to deal with it the right way.

Zarrix

Psychedelicious said:
I am not calm at all, I don't even know how to be calm. If some does get angry at me, or blame me for something I didn't do I will like lash out at them, and maybe even scream at them. I am always freaking out, but I usually don't get angry like that. I just can't allow myself to let people get away with blaming me for things I didn't do, and I'll do whatever I can to prove them wrong. I just don't know how to deal with it the right way.

exactly what I meant, exactly. Except you explained it a bit better than I did :roll: