Are you people philosophical?

Some people tell me im philosophical...But i never really agreed. If sometimes i give my opinion on things. Its because i truely believe in them, and i truely believe they are right...maybe im stubborn. Maybe thats why i have social phobia and cognitive behavioral therapy doesnt work. Maybe i believe in all my mistaken beliefs too much?

Anonymous

Very much so. I'm forever thinking deeply and things and stuff and trying to develop a wisdom and an understanding of the meaning of lime.

After years of deep contemplation, I've worked out it's some sort of vegetable.

richkid

I think when you it a stage where life seems meaningless you start looking for answers of what life is about. I love the ideas behind philosophy and would love to know more. I'm reading bits and pieces of Bruce lee. You can find personal meaning in everything, recently Parkour and new sportiing craze has influenced many because of the feelings and how you can apply it to life. Life is interesting but very fucked up.

Yossarian

Anonymous said:
Very much so. I'm forever thinking deeply and things and stuff and trying to develop a wisdom and an understanding of the meaning of lime.

After years of deep contemplation, I've worked out it's some sort of vegetable.

lol

No I'm not philosophical. I used to be for a while but now I'm more of a pragmatist. I try to stick to what can be known and proved. Or a fantasy world which is just that.

enigma

I often find myself being philisophical about the opportunities ive missed in my life but if i try the highly acclaimed cognitive therapy approach and turn all my negative thoughts into positive ones and try all the best known sp drugs to help control my nerves,combine this with sharing my opinions on this forum and gaining an insite from others, then im sure one day i'll have the confidence to be in a position where i can say, would you like fries with that :roll: my ambitions are fairly low at this moment in time but im sure like everyone else on here, we all want to be more confident in ourselves, why else would we be on here.