Are you scared?

Marc7

Is anyone scared they will never will be in a relationship or they will stay or get into a bad relationship?

kels793

I certainly am!
I was once in a bad relationship, it wasn't the worst it could be, but it wasn't good. I stayed for awhile until I came to my senses and realized I had enough. But now all I think is no one will ever want to be with me or I will never meet anyone.
Maybe because I don't try. But I know there is someone out there for everyone.
Sorry to rant. lol.
What are your feelings on this topic? :)

drganon

I'm definitely scared I'll never be in a relationship. The older I get the harder it will be and I fear any potential romantic prospects will be less understanding. Most women aren't going to want to be with someone who has the same dating/relationship/kissing/sexual experience of a loser teenager but who is now in their mid twenties.

Marc7

I certainly am!
I was once in a bad relationship, it wasn't the worst it could be, but it wasn't good. I stayed for awhile until I came to my senses and realized I had enough. But now all I think is no one will ever want to be with me or I will never meet anyone.
Maybe because I don't try. But I know there is someone out there for everyone.
Sorry to rant. lol.
What are your feelings on this topic? :)

actually im scared i will never be in a relationship and im scared i won't stay in my relationship :( :crying:

Lamb

Is anyone scared they will never will be in a relationship or they will stay or get into a bad relationship?

Hmm, I'm fearful I may stay in a relationship where inevitably we have one problem after the other and we're better off breaking up, but instead I stick around because I latch on to others like a barnacle. =X

Last edited:

coyote

barnacle.gif

KiaKaha

Banned
Yep. I am scared.

I am scared of everything.
Except for people not being honest with themselves.

and clowns.

I hate clowns.

cocorose

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

10 points if you know what movie that's from

Lamb

wooooot 10 pts!

A barnacle is a marine organism. Pictured above with detail.

laure15

I've never been in a relationship before and I'm not scared. Rather it's the other way around; I'm scared of getting into a relationship. Being single rocks.

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

10 points if you know what movie that's from

Dirty Dancing.

Klonoa

Due to sad personal experience, I'm horribly paranoid of being cheated on... It... breaks my heart beyond words.

Ithior

I'm afraid I'll never be in a relationship again. I was in a "serious" one when I was 14 (as serious as it can be at 14 anyway) but I got bored of it. I'm afraid that even if I do get in a relationship, I'll get bored of it fast. And I hate feeling like that sort of person.

Kiwong

I'm scared that I am going crazy. I am scared that I will lose my job. I am scared that I will be employable. I am scared I will not be able to to do the things that make me happy. I am scared that I will end up homeless.

Worrying about being in a relationship is the least of my worries.