Are you with us?

Jack-B

All,

This is a message for all of you who have tried everything or are stuck in your progress at beating social phobia and anxiety. Your inspiration fills me with great hope and i feel heartfelt warmth and love. You see, in your heart are all the answers to overcoming anxiety and social phobia. I want to help you explore those answers and that incredible potential i know you have. I have tremendous confidence in what you know in your heart.

I know how hard it can be to go on living this way, telling yourself that "no matter how hard i try i cant get rid of it" and " i want to be free of this mental pain which has left me prisoner to a life of fear" or "I've searched the internet for solutions, gone to therapy, read all sorts of books, yet it still haunts me". "i've tried being like everyone else but i still feel this way"

It really can be different.

Im not selling solutions to anyone or promising you a cure. What i would like, if you are interested, is to post a clear and simple step by step guide to dealing with and overcoming this mental anxiety and phobia. Which can be reworked by everyone on this site for the future social phobics and sufferers as an indespensible guide to getting better.

Calling on your expert understanding of mental and physical suffering you can help everyone by handing us the jewels that are in your heart that are more priceless than anything in the world.

So, what i am saying is that some of us or even all of us can engage in a programme on this website to overcome our anxiety and fear in a clear and practical way helping each other along the way. As we all investigate each step, we can all give feedback and make an ultimate guide in overcoming all our fears and problems. Each one of us as part of this social phobic family which contributes can create something pyschiatrists and doctors who work in the field of mental phenomena would never dream of knowing. Why? because we're the experts. Only we have the experience and knowledege to do this.

So, what do you think? Do you want to overcome your fear as well as help everyone else at the same time? Any ideas?

Jack

Jack-B

Spurs,

Its not difficult to overcome anxiety and phobia once we can correctly identify the problem and where it comes from.

Anxiety is like a dirty drug which pollutes our perceptions and views about ourself our world and others, it pollutes relationships and harmony between others. It is a state of mind, nothing more. But its powerful almost hallucenagenic effect on us is that we dont know how to deal with it effectively.

Its as simple as identifying it, learning methods to reduce it and not react to it, then abandoning it. Simple.

The biggest obstacle in understanding this however is not having the wish to get better.

Jack

corsa

Im not selling solutions to anyone or promising you a cure. What i would like, if you are interested, is to post a clear and simple step by step guide to dealing with and overcoming this mental anxiety and phobia. Which can be reworked by everyone on this site for the future social phobics and sufferers as an indespensible guide to getting better.

well, what are you waiting for? show us this grand step-by-step solution.

Jack-B

Corsa,

I love your enthusiasm.

On Saturday i will be able to post more, but for now i'd just like to remind you that there is no 'Grand Solution' waiting to be experienced because you already have what you need within you, you may not be aware of it or believe it but you do. You have the tools, now all you need is the methods to create the solution in your mind so it is always present in your experience.

Anxiety comes from the mind, you have one of those. So the solution also comes from the mind. When you yourself create the solution you will overcome your anxiety.

All i intend to do is help guide you to that solution thats just waiting to be found within you. You are the architect of your own experience.

Jack

corsa

hey i'm open to all ideas about how to beat this. I'm just questioning why you have to create hype around your proposal.

plainsofserenity

simply sounds like a late night infomercial. simply sounds like a salesman.
If he had something to say I figure he would have said it.
He's blown so much air that I'd be sketical of anything he says now.

Jack-B

Everyone,

I love these replies and i agree! Keeping it light hearted........

This salesman type Jack guy is creating all this hype in my mind. Yeah, makes me feel quite pissed off actually that he wants to help me. Who's he to ask my permission if i want to engage in looking within my own mind to find out for myself how to overcome MY problem. If it were that SIMPLE surely everyone would be free of their anxiety, so whats he talking about, it must be utter non-sense!! Why doesnt he just say what he's got to say, instead of asking if anyone is interested beforehand? Making out like its the bees-knees, huh!! Im skeptical of what he'll say because i just KNOW it wont work. Im bored of internet adds giving me a cure of my anxiety and it not working, doctors telling me to do this and they havent got a clue. I really should listen to someone who understands, its obvious he doesnt.

I will post again on Saturday, when i have more time. If you feel you wont benefit from it but will instead generate lots of negativity towards it, then you dont need to read it. I only wanted to see what people thought and see if they wanted to join in on making a guide for the use of others, in which their contribution is everything. Im not an expert in dealing with your anxiety, only you can be.

Jack