Avert 100% Success

uksam

Hey UK. Same thing here in the U.S. To fill it here requires a doctor's prescription. I wanted to try the glyco topical wipes and there was not a single pharmacy in the area that had the means to create them. Two pharmacys said they could order what they needed and try it but it would cost a small fortune.

However, here in the U.S. it is legal to order Advert, Secure Glyco Wipes, and many other HH meds online from Canada - WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION!. This is because in Canada these meds are considered "over-the-counter" and therefore do not require a prescription there. As it stands now, the U.S. allows the ordering of meds from Canada but that could always change. After 3 shipments from pharmacy.ca - Canada's internet pharmacy I have had no problems. :)

Can I ask, how discrete is the packaging?

Cindy1983

Has anyone had experiences with numb/tingling hands with Avert? I've just started taking after 13 years on Ditropan. It's much better for me but I have noticed I'm being woken up several times at night with numb hands and it's even happened once during the day. I also noticed if I have had a big meal the night before and take it in the morning as usual it is much less effective. Anyone else??

I am glad that you had such success with this product! I had a similar story with Certain Dri! I tried a million different prescription antiperspirants and most were too strong for me. Certain Dri had a couple of products and I found that the clinical strength worked the best for me. It gave me protection for my armpits for 72 hours. Some of the other products that I took before Certain Dri just transferred the sweating to another part of my body like my upper back. It got really annoying with my uncontrollable sweating. You sound really optimistic and happy that this worked for you! It's great to hear stories like this.