AVERT AND PAXIL IS IT SAFE TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM?

spawn

im on paxil just started but my doc said i shouldnt take it with paxil. but then he was just saying that to be safe, he didnt know if they were safe to use together. i emailed the pharmacy.ca people and they said they arent aware of any incidents where these two meds would been dangerous together. what you guys think? its summer and my hands and feet are really gonna be dripping if i stop avert.

margiehope

spawn said:
im on paxil just started but my doc said i shouldnt take it with paxil. but then he was just saying that to be safe, he didnt know if they were safe to use together. i emailed the pharmacy.ca people and they said they arent aware of any incidents where these two meds would been dangerous together. what you guys think? its summer and my hands and feet are really gonna be dripping if i stop avert.

pharmacy.ca actually make the Avert capsules, and seem to be very well informed on this med.

You'll know if the combination bothers you. Wonder if the Secure wipes would be a good alternative for you?

spawn

well i dont know what secur wipes are but i have tried drisol it worked a bit but not much. now i have hydrosel gel, that in combination with avert will be do the trick for sure. i take avert sometimes now becaue you have to take it on empty stomach. i have to take paxil in the morning and i eat throughout the day which makes it hard to take avert sometimes. but im gona continue to use it. thanks for posting feedback guys.

g35

how good is the gel? where do u have hyperhidrosis on? the main issue that bothers me is my hands cuz i gotta use them everyday and drisol only helped a tiny bit, will the gel work better on hands?