Avert/Robinul Absorption Time

CelineX

I'm curious how long it takes Avert/Robinul to absorb for everyone. It takes me 4.5 hours which sucks because I have to wake up early to take it then go back to sleep.

LeFtY

Hello CelineX

Im glad you asked the question cause i was actually curious about the same thing....
Yesterday was my first time taking Robinul around 10 am on a very empty stomach and i didnt notice resutls till about 5 hours later :?

hyp-hi

I take it right before I go to work in the morning and I usually don't start sweating until the afternoon. It seems to work pretty fast for me. But if I am currently sweating and I take it, it usually stops within an hour. Really I don't think about it much so maybe that helps.

I mix the tablets in about 6 ounces of water so they dissolve. Then I just drink the water. I think it might help absorb faster, and you don't have to swallow pills this way. A lot of people say taking it with food reduces effectiveness. I usually take it along with food and it still works for me.

Jezza

You could also try snorting it, it will be absorbed way faster*.

Btw, hyp-hi, if you don't mind me asking, are you male or female. I was curious to know because I see many females here posting about succesful results of robinul but not so many males. Also, what was the type of your HH?

*This is a bad joke people, seriously, don't try that

hyp-hi

Btw, hyp-hi, if you don't mind me asking, are you male or female. I was curious to know because I see many females here posting about succesful results of robinul but not so many males. Also, what was the type of your HH?

I'm male and I have general HH, but it effects me mostly on the hands.

margiehope

I try to take Avert (same as Robinul) about an hour before breakfast.

It's about another hour again before I'm out of the house--by then the dose seems to be working.

The response to the drug is really random!

rxman

Works for me relatively quickly (hour or so) if I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with a big glass of water. If I eat breakfast and take it even 2 hours later, it's much less effective at the same dose.

krazyj

It takes me about one hour or so for it to kick in. If you feel the need to wake up early to take it and ensure you have no sweating, perhaps you need to look into higher power options to take care of your sweating (mainly iontophoresis on the hands and drysol on the underarms).

CelineX

krazyj said:
If you feel the need to wake up early to take it and ensure you have no sweating, perhaps you need to look into higher power options to take care of your sweating (mainly iontophoresis on the hands and drysol on the underarms).

I've tried iontophoresis for my palms already. It burned really badly and made my hands bone dry and blistered. With the robinul my hands are dry but still soft like a normal person's hands.

margiehope

Celine--
I've already answered about my own routine--but 4 hours or so seems like a long time. What dose do you take?

-mh

sportsfan8

For a long time I was able to take two 2mg pills of Avert before I went to bed. The intensity of side effects (dry eyes and mouth) was lowered greatly and coverage was pretty consistent throughout the day...

it worked for quite a long time for me but unfortunately it doesn't always work now...

hinder87

no offense, but, besides jezzaq, all of u guys who replied are making me suspicious. u only talk about the medicine when u do post and it seems like u are trying to sell it or something and just saying it works. if u are just here to advertise, please gtfo. if not, then im sry.

BiGz

Well I've just ordered the trial 2mg tablets and I'm hoping this is going to be the answer to my prays

cadmonkey

I know there have been lots of replies but i thought i would stick my experience in......

It takes between 4 and 5 hours for it to work for me, but strangely enough, it dries up all of my body, but seems to struggle with my feet :? . I have to take it on a very empty stomach or it does not work at all.

I try to take it as little as possible, so my body does not get used to it....so i only take it when i know potential embarrasement looms, which is normally about once per week

I am just a normal guy with HH and am not trying to sell the stuff, in fact i would recommend not taking tablets if you can help it as they leave me feeling 'drugged' and not on top form, they also sometimes disagree with my stomach.

albarosa2008

Absorption time for me is also about 3-4 hours...if I take a nap, for some reason it loses effectiveness...strange. I've been taking Avert for many months now and has really made the biggest difference in my life and work. I hope they don't lose effectiveness, ever!

BiGz

Well I hope it works well enough that I can maybe consider starting a career, if not back to the drawing board :(

sportsfan8

^^^^

lol you said it, I'm in college and think I want to go for a business degree, but idk if I could cut it doing presentations, shaking hands, etc when it doesn't always work for me.

JP81

I'm surprised to see so many people answering 4+ hrs absorption time. Mine isn't quite that long ( I'd guess 2- 3.5 hrs), but I always thought it took longer for me than most.

BiGz

sportsfan8 said:
^^^^

lol you said it, I'm in college and think I want to go for a business degree, but idk if I could cut it doing presentations, shaking hands, etc when it doesn't always work for me.

Yeh I want to go uni and do marketing and business law. I did a diploma in business and finance already at TAFE which is equivalent to college I guess. 2years on and I haven't done anything with it.

Btw I tried the avert first time tuesday. Took one 2mg tablet than another bout 1-2hours later, didn't seem to work... Going to try different ways before I give up and go to plan B which entails making the DIY iontherposis machine and trying to come up with a way to use it on underarms.