Avert tablets and Secure Wipes - do they work for hands/feet

dezza

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having iontophoresis with the glycopyrrolate solution done at a local hospital for my hand and feet hyperhidrosis, and so far it's the only thing which has drastically reduced the sweating.

However, the treatment only lasts a few weeks, and it's not possible to get the glycopyrrolate solution at home. So after this, the sweating will probably return again, which I would like to avoid at all costs if at all possible.

Since as other treatments haven't helped me, I saw that Secure Wipes, and Avert tablets from pharmacy.ca both contain glycopyrrolate.

I was wondering if anyone's had experience with using either of these for hand and foot sweating, and which one proves more effective for this purpose?

Thanks in advance.

When I used it I arranged with my doctor and pharmacy to order the solution from Nova Laborotories Ltd here in England. You get four 500ml bottles. £6.50(?) if you have to pay for prescriptions.

Here's their address and contact

Nova Laborotories Ltd
Martin House
Gloucester Cresent
Wigston LE18 4YL
0116 2230100

dezza

I might have to ask about that again - I have asked a couple of times about it and they've never prescribed it. It's also quite a new thing to them, but there's no harm in asking again.

My iontophoresis machine isn't working either at the moment so I'll have to get that sorted too.

margiehope

Secure wipes

I've used the Secure wipes for cranial/facial HH--helped with the face, so I'm thinking they could help with feet/hands too.

In my case, since I couldn't really "wipe" my scalp, I went on the Avert capsules--they are a huge help for me.

Good luck!

dezza

I have ordered the Secure Wipes and hopefully should get them in the next couple of days, fingers crossed for results!

Thanks for the reply :)