Bands or artists you can't stand.

Billy Joel:idontknow: I skip over him every time he shows up on Pandora. Same with 90s rock stuff like Barenaked Ladies.
Katy Perry. Honestly, does she like her own music? I mean her songs are for tweens right? Most Rihanna songs sound like garbage to me.
Oh and "Let it Go" sucks. There's no melody or anything, not sure what people like about it so much.

What??:lol: And yeah legitly isn't a word.

To be fair in 2011 Bieb's probably hadn't reached critical mass douche yet. In the beginning he was just a kid with not very great songs. Now he's a reckless teen with more money that he knows what do with, that seems to take any chance he gets to be extremely irresponsible and obnoxious.

Shania Twain
Savage Garden
Def Leppard
Nsync
Backstreet Boys
Any boy band
Celine Dion (did i spell that right?)

I know i hate more, i just can't remember their names.

GhastlyCC

Blood on the dance floor,Black Veil Brides,Motionless in white,Paramore,Bullet for My Valentine,Pierce The Veil,Falling In Reverse,Asking Alexandria,etc.

Pretty much any band that can fall under the "screamo" title gives me severe angina and makes me want to catch my ears on fire.

theoutsider

Ever since I saw a video clip of their lead singer totally humiliating some guy I've never liked the group Sugar Ray.

Blood on the dance floor,Black Veil Brides,Motionless in white,Paramore,Bullet for My Valentine,Pierce The Veil,Falling In Reverse,Asking Alexandria,etc.

Pretty much any band that can fall under the "screamo" title gives me severe angina and makes me want to catch my ears on fire.

I don't think of Paramore as screamo... hmm. I like them, but I mostly hate screamo (mostly - screamo "lite" bands are okay as long as the screeching doesn't surpass a certain threshold of frequency or decibel level).

Oh god, don't get me started. My hate for some contemporary music runs deep.

Like... Lil Wayne. Just... what is that? How can you use so much electronic distortion and still act like your voice even matters in the process?

Lavinialuna

I hate most rap, R&B, country, and top 40. Hate a lot of jazz too. I've always been a music snob, there should be a 12 step program for that.
I love singer/song writer, indie, alternative and classic rock. Yes I like Coldplay, lol! Sorry!

MotherWolff

Banned
I basically can't listen to any popular music. Its all evil and meant for brainwashing. Its safe to only listen to Christian/Gospel music. All that other crap is a waste of talent and time. What a shame that is. Music was meant to glorify God not man. This I know to be true.

Other than Christian/Gospel I do listen to videogame tunes as long as its completely instrumental.

MikeyC

Waking the Cadaver. Last Days of Humanity.

Some of the worst "metal" bands in existence. :thumbdown: