Be afraid my fellow men...

Nack

Banned
Don't worry bout finding love....I'm watching Maury at the moment. And he's doing a show about Tranvestits. It makes me wonder... One of these days I might end up with one. And might not even know it... Just because they look like real women!!!!*shivers* AND plastic surgery... You've heard of that one story of the ugly baby? Yea... *More shivers...*

Danfalc

Banned
Reminds me of a funny reality series which was one a while back.It was called "Theres somthing about Miriam".About 15 guys lived in this house with this model attempting to seduce her,one was kicked out each week untill she chose one to win.

Watching there reaction when she admitted to being a he was priceless.

YouTube - There's Something About Miriam

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Reminds me of a funny reality series which was one a while back.It was called "Theres somthing about Miriam".About 15 guys lived in this house with this model attempting to seduce her,one was kicked out each week untill she chose one to win.

Watching there reaction when she admitted to being a he was priceless.

YouTube - There's Something About Miriam

How far did their dates go? Obviously, they couldn't have gone that far, but were these guys allowed to get into compromising situations with someone that was secretly a dude?

Danfalc

Banned
How far did their dates go? Obviously, they couldn't have gone that far, but were these guys allowed to get into compromising situations with someone that was secretly a dude?

It was like a reality tv programs alot of it was filmed and under controled circumstances I guess.If you have seen those programs where people compete to date a model,or a millionare ect then it was just like them.So I doubt the dates went very far.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Looking into another guy's eyes is too far. Holding hands with another guy is too far. Checking out another guy from across the room is too far. Ha Ha Ha

The contestants must have had one Hell of a waiver to sign before the show started.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
The contestants must have had one Hell of a waiver to sign before the show started.

Haha yeah,they actualy tried to sue the shows makers after it happend :D I personaly think they got what they deserved going on a show like that.I do feel kind of bad for her/him though.

Danfalc

Banned
I'm going to show my husband that chick so he can drool on her and then feel horribly awkward when I tell him that she's a he. lol From what I've known, most guys will have sex with anything as long as it's good looking enough. I've known guys who had sex with really beautiful transgendered women. Would you do Miriam, David? ::p:

I actualy put myself in an awkard situation like that when this show started,I opend up a newspaper to see her on a photo shoot,without reading any of the writing,I was all like "she's hawt" and other male remarks :rolleyes: to everyone in the hostel i was currenlty living in,much to their amusment.

davidburke

:) I bet a lot of guys would. Even the ones who say they wouldn't. lol Guys in prison would be more than happy to have Miriam around...Whatever happened to that guy from the show? Did he actually stay with Miriam?

he wasn't going to turn 10,000 pounds down now was he. for the cruise i afterwards i mean

Last edited: