Best Treatments for Hyperhidrosis

Theo55

Hi everyone I am new to this site! The following techiques have worked for me to prevent me from sweating , I hope it will work for you all as well ! Best of luck

1)I found the best way to stop sweating is to have a long shower (min 5 minutes ). I also find it helpful in preventing the start of sweating as well. I usually have a shower(with shampoon in the morning and that would stop me from sweating for about 5 hours.

2) Cool yourself down when you feel the tingling sensation (just before you feel that you are going to sweat) . For me I usually cool myself down with cold water on my back and the back of the neck where the thermoregulators are.

3) Avoid wearing trainers and socks . In summer, I prefer to wear shoes without socks. It is abit weird but it does stop you from heating up and thus reduce the chances of sweating.

4) Stop thinking about hyperhidrosis , I know this sound silly but I think if you start getting worry and nervous about the condition , it would only make it worst.

5) Try to keep Relax at all time.

P.s. My sweating also reduces after I had a few drinks (alcoholic) which may contradict that the fact alcohol causes sweating . It prob work by taking my mind of it.