Big B!

black_mamba

I'm a closet BB fan, I like watching how the housemates interact and make friends or enemies. So yeah, I'll be watching.

My moneys on Anthony to win, but I'd prefer Eugene to take the rest of the prize. :D

Who's your money on winning Bexi?

Bexi

well its on channel 4 over here, im rather addicted to these apalling ppl! hehe gosh, imagine going on it, waht a nightmare! x :)

Bexi

i want EUGENE to win- i want him to do it for every outcast, shy person and so called "bore". GO EUGENE!!!! he seems rather uncomfortable talking to ppl i think?

paulmc

been watching it too , not really bothered who wins tho , yeh the guy eugene is very introvert awkward i guess , my sister who works as as a nurse says tho u will probably find that the guy eugene has some slight form of autism, dunno tho but she works with a lot of people with various mental difficultys etc in hospital but im sure she knows what she is talking about. dunno much about it tho./ she talks to me about trying to overcome my s/a but its hard she knows what my troubles are etc.. but i find it tough to talk to her about it./get embarrased/frustrated . youll be surprised by how many people have s/a/ .but its not well known as such . i thought i was alone but its very common in some form.. some people can deal with the s/a and go about day to day life.. and others its full form and controls thier life .. its very tough tho in any form and the overall shyness can be crippling at times , i can totally relate to everyone on this board .

:? looks to the future.