Bored with this site!

bimbo45

I am so bored and pissed off with this site, nobody will chat or email me. This SUCKS and drives me bloody mad!

bimbo45

Replying!

WhiskeyJack said:
You could always try the chat room. Not always busy, but sometimes there are a few people in there.
Thank you for your reply. I have tryed the chatroom but i can't get in because of this java! What is it? can you tell me!

bimbo45

Replying!

Starry said:
You can download Java from their site >Here< Then you should be able to use the chat room.
I have tryed down loading java but still it comes up with error on the machine. I will give it a miss!

bimbo45

Replying!

SocialRetahd said:
I guess if you want someone to chat with you you have to be initiative.
Thanks for your reply socialRetahd"but i have tryed before with this java just tryed again and its to much hassle. I wonder why? they dont make thing simple

Even if you got thru to the chat room 99% of the time it is empty. I use mirc to chat, it's free at www.mirc.com. After downloading and installing, set the irc network (options-connect-server) to irc-hispano, connect then join #spw.

red_reagel

I'm kind of fed up with the silence too :?

I mean, come on guys! I know this is a social phobia forum, but we do need to be open to get this phobia out, right?

I'm just saying everybody needs to talk to more. Maybe make some new friends!

Y

sensitive said:
worrydoll said:
if mohammed wont go to the mountain someone else will.

What does that suppposed to mean?

Lol, i dont think she meant anything bad ;)

Though Muhammed would go to the mountain no matter what...Just saying...But i get your point ;)

I've made some amazing friends through this site and I know others have as well, but you have to be willing to put effort in. You can't sit back hoping someone else will make the first move and then feel offended and angry if no-one does. Don't complain about not having friends from the site and say it's because of the people on the site, there are friends ready to be made here, but you have to take responsibility for yourself and take the first steps. And it doesn't happen over night either, anything worth having is worth working for surely. It's very easy to blame others and complain, it's more difficult to face up to the fact that you have to put some work in. Mini message people, they don't always work but it's worth a shot, PM someone who writes posts you find interesting, go to the msn thread and add some people, make a thread asking people to go into chat, or reply to people's posts and make friends that way. There's plenty of options.

bimbo45

Replying!

crazyfairyx said:
I've made some amazing friends through this site and I know others have as well, but you have to be willing to put effort in. You can't sit back hoping someone else will make the first move and then feel offended and angry if no-one does. Don't complain about not having friends from the site and say it's because of the people on the site, there are friends ready to be made here, but you have to take responsibility for yourself and take the first steps. And it doesn't happen over night either, anything worth having is worth working for surely. It's very easy to blame others and complain, it's more difficult to face up to the fact that you have to put some work in. Mini message people, they don't always work but it's worth a shot, PM someone who writes posts you find interesting, go to the msn thread and add some people, make a thread asking people to go into chat, or reply to people's posts and make friends that way. There's plenty of options.
Thanks for that bit of advice crazyfairyx but you must have been one of the lucky ones to have made friends that way. I have tryed and it doesent work for. The mini messeger does not work for me either in the end your going to give up threw boredom!

themousethatroared

crazyfairyx said:

That was good advice Crazyfairy it is worth remembering.

SocialRetahd

Re: Replying!

bimbo45 said:
Thanks for that bit of advice crazyfairyx but you must have been one of the lucky ones to have made friends that way. I have tryed and it doesent work for. The mini messeger does not work for me either in the end your going to give up threw boredom!

Did you turn off popup blocker?