boring story

206Raider

Oh man, that is f------ terrible! I don't see how they can wipe that out what you've accomplished and the time you put forth into completing your work. I would go crazy myself if that happened to me! I hope all turns out well for you though, but that would be really f----- up.

iamthenra

Isn't there any way that your credits can transfer to a different school? I would think that your attorney general or someone at the capital could do something to help you out? I mean just because an educational institution collapses it shouldn't mean that your education is null and void, there must be someone or something that can be done to transfer your credits over to some other school if you have not completed your education. This cannot be a total wash... I would also approach other schools to see if they would accept the credits you have earned and courses you have taken... There just has to be a way, just has to...

Lorraine Manca

thanks for caring guys. its a nightmare of rules and regulations. i have tried to find a way out. two schools were very close to accepting me, or "adopting" me really, but it got shot down at the last minute both times. i was on the phone everyday for four months trying to get someone to make an exception based on writing samples and test scores, but ultimately you're one of a million people and nobody cares. its easier to say no. i attend a different school now on the premise that i might be able to get those credit hours redeemed at a later point in time, if the administration ever gets it s__t together.

the details are excruciating, i feel sorry for anyone who even read my rant