Brainwave Generator

Hurricane

someone uses this program? I just used it like 10 minutes and my mind is so clear and I feel like I can take on the world... I'll try it again this evening... just wanted to check with you guys :)

Fighter86

Thanx, Paul...I have seen the link. So Brainwave Generator is simply self hypnosis. Glad that Hurricane has found it useful. I have yet to try anything similar, but I did try something like positive thinking while closing my eyes, something like 'think urself happy & u would be happy'. I was surprised at how well it did work. Usually, I go to school wif a glum face, but once when I did try the positive thinking thing, I went to school for 1 whole day being so happy & chatty. In fact, one of my classmates had asked 'why are u so happy today?'. He muz have thought something really special happened...

Hurricane

Fighter86 said:
Thanx, Paul...I have seen the link. So Brainwave Generator is simply self hypnosis. Glad that Hurricane has found it useful. I have yet to try anything similar, but I did try something like positive thinking while closing my eyes, something like 'think urself happy & u would be happy'. I was surprised at how well it did work. Usually, I go to school wif a glum face, but once when I did try the positive thinking thing, I went to school for 1 whole day being so happy & chatty. In fact, one of my classmates had asked 'why are u so happy today?'. He muz have thought something really special happened...

yea I tried that too once and a while, but I can't seem to keep it up, the day after I often feel even worse

Fighter86

It worked fantestically well for me that one time only, it waesn't so great the other times that I tried it. Actually, its from the book 'Out of the Box for Life' or something like that. I had picked it up at a book fair coz it was fairly cheap & seemed interesting.

I don't know if any of u had heard of Anthony Robbins? He is some kind of motivator & I heard that he's real good. I had actually wanted to go to his semeniar, but that was before I realised that it was really expensive!

aoao

hmmm, i've always been skeptical about stuff like this, but i'll try it later when people aren't around. 8)

Hurricane

thoughtless said:
The following people should not use brain entrainment products like BrainWave Generator:

* People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
* People using pacemakers
* People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
* People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers

If you fall in any of these categories, do not try to use BrainWave Generator!

:x

I'm sorry, didn't know you had a pacemaker... :)
good thing u read that first, luckely I'm clean