Britney Spears is a fucking Spastic.

Silvio

This Bitch must be retarded, WTF is she doing. I don't care for her, her music or her lifestyle but they way she is carrying on for the whole world to see must be damaging too her kids.

I've had a £20 bet with my friend that she'll be dead by the end of this year, he's gone for Whitney Houston.

recluse

Silvio said:
This Bitch must be retarded, WTF is she doing. I don't care for her, her music or her lifestyle but they way she is carrying on for the whole world to see must be damaging too her kids.

I've had a £20 bet with my friend that she'll be dead by the end of this year, he's gone for Whitney Houston.

How about Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty....I wonder which one of them will snuff it first?

Silvio

I don't think Amy WineHouse or Pete Doherty have kids so let them take all the drugs they want.

Emma

Heh, didn't think I would, but I agree with Silvio....while everyone is feeling sorry for Britney, what about her poor kids??
If she wasn't rich or famous, no-one would feel sorry for her, she'd be told to wake up, but obviously being famous wins you sympathy. :cry:

(i know I sound like a bitch!!!)

El_nino

I agree, if she wasnt famous she wouldnt be doing that stupid shit cos nobody would give a toss, you couldve kept herself out of the spotlight if she wanted. The poor kids is right, imagine Michael Jacksons kids tho, now they will be traumatised :D :D :D

shon

Yeah well, I believe in empathy and compassion. If she were perfectly normal, she wouldn't act like that. It's been a year since she shaved her head and she's still self-destructive. I don't think she's capable of caring about her kids right now. I've seen video clips of her when she was much younger and she was a down-to-earth family life type of person for years. The media are ruthless predators. She needs help and they're using her while she's down.

Who knows how she feels or who else she has trusted that screwed her over. I get tired of hearing about her too but that's the media for ya.

Johno

I think the girl needs help. Party girl as she is. She needs to wake up and appreciate what is important to her. It appears as if she loves her kids, but probably doesn't love them enough to give up the partying. She wants both. One could conclude that she was too young and immature to have kids. She needed to get all of that partying out of her system before she had kids. Kids are a full time responsibility. Let’s hope she makes the right choice.

linuxiol

Well, u are entitled to your opnion but to be honest with yiu, considering our condition (that's why we are here after all), we are not in the best position to judge someone weakness or mental health.

Silvio

linuxiol said:
Well, u are entitled to your opnion but to be honest with yiu, considering our condition (that's why we are here after all), we are not in the best position to judge someone weakness or mental health.

Word..!!

krs2snow

O.K. Silvio- but I doubt that. Else you wouldn't be on this website. Whatever the case may be though... I'm gonna lose my lunch now... lol

Johno

Silvio is alright, he just likes to make an impact. You know stir up conversation. Ain't that right Silvio??

Silvio

Johno said:
Silvio is alright, he just likes to make an impact. You know stir up conversation. Ain't that right Silvio??

Yeah that's right. I do this because i'm soooo bored at home.

Johno

Well Silvio the trick is to pretend you care. Drop the coc, alch, etc and join us. We are just like you.. Lets leave behind those demons... What do you say??

Silvio

Johno said:
Well Silvio the trick is to pretend you care. Drop the coc, alch, etc and join us. We are just like you.. Lets leave behind those demons... What do you say??

...... then what am i suppossed to do all day.??

siren_0_0

I'm waiting for her to make a come back and high kick all her haters(except for you guys) in the face. :)