Buddhism/meditation

pskdiesi

Well thanks for the video, I watched his videos and practiced a lot. That man really a master in meditation. Do share his videos if you have which are not yet published on youtube.

pskdiesi

i have certificates in meditation and reiki(healing art), however, i don't know what has happened to me.. i used to be a very spiritual person and the last couple of years i find it very hard to calm my mind therefore i don't dare try and heal anyone else as i cannot even heal myself at the moment.. but when i was doing it, wow, it was amazing... very very helpful and i plan to get back to it.. i am just not ready yet.. i am just allowing myself to feel a bunch of emotions that need out as before i masked them and kept them in through being spiritual etc. i thought sweeping it under the rug and everything would be ok... ha.. jokes on me.. so i am feeling all the bad stuff first, analyzing it, accepting it, letting things go one issue at a time or trying to.. then getting back to mindfulness and being in the present moment as lately i am stuck in the past but also accepting that i need to be ironically right now..
::eek::

So you have certificates... It means I can learn a lot from you. .... I may consider you my guru dear,,, I hope you won't have any objection. I am passionate about meditation. I learn and teach as well but still not so expert.