Bullied in my teens

bimbo45

I have had an awful life. I was bullied the whole of my school life as i am shy and i walk with a limp. Due to a road accident many years ago. It has stopped me forming friendships and i am so lonely now. I just dont know what to do for the best?

corrinaelizabeth

i was bullied to bimbo as are alot of people on this website so i can sympathise with you,have you got social phobia?i would keep coming on here as it helps loads

maggie

bimbo45 said:
I have had an awful life. I was bullied the whole of my school life as i am shy and i walk with a limp. Due to a road accident many years ago. It has stopped me forming friendships and i am so lonely now. I just dont know what to do for the best?
i was bullied also bimbo45...it really affected my self-esteem and i'm sure it is partially responsible for my anxiety...i really try not to dwell on it anymore, because it really bums me out..and i don't want it to negatively affect me anymore....but it's really difficult to do that, i know :roll: ...plus, i wonder sometimes if the idiots who loved to taunt and hurt others...wouldn't they like to know how they've affected us?...would they care?... :evil: