Bullying TWATS!

rockisdead

i keep being bullied every hour of every day and i have had enough of it.
i was a caring person but now i want to kill every single twat that annoys me / bullies me. what should i do.

shield

Is it verbal or physical. Remove yourself from the situation would be my advice.

Satine

You need to regain balance.

So you were a kind and caring person. Being kind and caring is great, but it's not the ideal tool for every social situation you'll ever come across. Those of us who want to be nice will find that it's not good when kindness is the only tool in your toolbox. Sometimes a firmer hand is needed.

The bullies, on the other hand, have the opposite problem. They're so used to throwing their weight about that they don't realise the benefits of being a bit kinder to those around them.

These two problems together = the bullying situation you find yourself in. The answer, as I said, is to regain balance. Fight back, in other words. Remember that the bullies are attacking somebody who's of approximately the same weight as them, and with fists of his own. So use the knowledge.

Just so long as you're sure you don't become a bully yourself, you should be fine. So go on, fight back. And let us here know how it panned out, I'd be keen to know. I was always taught never to retaliate and it just left me with an absolute cynicism of people (that persists in reduced form to this day), a delusion of superiority over all other people (which never did me any favours. 'not stooping to their level' indeed!), a mistrust of others and a big divide between me and my parents for telling me not to fight back in the first place.

Lexmark

Everyone has shit hung on them when younger
I used to be bullied and get bullied
Its just the way it is
grow some balls

sidney

Learn martial arts & kick their ass, just dont loose it, we all want to get our own back on the people that have picked on us over the years but theres certain ways to do it
If you go crazy nobody will want to be near you & will only make things worse, so just fight back if you can and leave it there

Irishbhoy

Everytime they bully you,you should smack em,even if it's gonna get you a few back.If you do this all the time they'll soon get fed up. cos they know you wont stand for it and they may even have some underlying respect for you.