Buying Idromed 4??

kiliman

I am using Markus Bindner's Idromed 4 for 6 months and results are really phenomenal. After 10 initial treatments my hands and feet are completely dry. Now I am only using the device once every 7-10 days.
Life is so much easier now.

klamm76

hi kiliman.

im so glad to here that idromed 4 is working for you:)

i suffer from the same condition as you and have tried drionic in the past whith lilte sucksess.have now order idrostar,but havent got it yet.

can i ask you how severe your HH was,and have you tried out some other iontophoresis machines before idromed 4?

rado31

Oho,newbies here.

Have u been lurking for a while

What have pushed you to reveal yourself just in this moment.

OnlyMe

Dry Hands

:D I have been using the Iontophoresis device since the end of last year. I bought it over the net from Markus Bindner.

I was a little worried at first form buying over the net from an unknown person but I took a chance. I figured that if I pay by credit card then the worst case scenario is that I would have to claim from my credit card company if I never received the goods.

I am pleased to say that Markus is a genuine person and provides a fantastic product. My device was delivered very quickly and was well packaged.

I used it daily for 3 weeks and then reduced to once a week. It really has been great. I do get very slightly damp hands during periods of very high stress, like a recent job interview, but nothing compared to the dripping hands that I had before. P.S. I got the job.

I find myself shakaing hands with a lot more people nowadays. I feel like a bit of a show-off.

I recently went to India for a month and was fine for the first week, but after that, without the device, my hands were back to being wet again.

Iontophoresis is not a cure, it's a treatment and, for me, quite an effective one. I don't do my feet anymore because it's another 15 minute treatment and I guess I'm a little lazy. I'm so pleased about my hands I don't care so much about my feet any more.

I have a little 6 year old boy who has wet hands too and he wanted to try the device to see if it would work for him. However, he found it uncomfortable even on the lowest setting so has never used it since. He's too young to worry about wet hands anyway.

To all of you out there I can only say that this thing worked and saved me a one year waiting list for the national health service to see me. I would have no reservations in recommending the device that Markus sells or recommending Markus himself to my friends. Luckily for them though, they all have dry hands - as do I :D

Re: Dry Hands

OnlyMe said:
:D I have been using the Iontophoresis device since the end of last year. I bought it over the net from Markus Bindner.

I was a little worried at first form buying over the net from an unknown person but I took a chance. I figured that if I pay by credit card then the worst case scenario is that I would have to claim from my credit card company if I never received the goods.

I am pleased to say that Markus is a genuine person and provides a fantastic product. My device was delivered very quickly and was well packaged.

I used it daily for 3 weeks and then reduced to once a week. It really has been great. I do get very slightly damp hands during periods of very high stress, like a recent job interview, but nothing compared to the dripping hands that I had before. P.S. I got the job.

I find myself shakaing hands with a lot more people nowadays. I feel like a bit of a show-off.

I recently went to India for a month and was fine for the first week, but after that, without the device, my hands were back to being wet again.

Iontophoresis is not a cure, it's a treatment and, for me, quite an effective one. I don't do my feet anymore because it's another 15 minute treatment and I guess I'm a little lazy. I'm so pleased about my hands I don't care so much about my feet any more.

I have a little 6 year old boy who has wet hands too and he wanted to try the device to see if it would work for him. However, he found it uncomfortable even on the lowest setting so has never used it since. He's too young to worry about wet hands anyway.

To all of you out there I can only say that this thing worked and saved me a one year waiting list for the national health service to see me. I would have no reservations in recommending the device that Markus sells or recommending Markus himself to my friends. Luckily for them though, they all have dry hands - as do I :D

Great post! That's great it's been successful for you.

Yep Markus's site is a good place to buy the machine from and it is quite a lot cheaper than the other site i've seen it sold at.

I agree your son doesn't need the hassle of using a machine but just for reference Markus sells a device that offers a more 'delicate treatment' so that would be more suitable for children and general underarm usage. I've not seen any other machine offering this.

Hey Pinker, it seems like you know a ton about treatment options for hyperhidrosis so i was just curious if you knew anything about insurance covering the cost of iontophoresis machines...
thanks for the help!

Pitrus

This is a scam read the powerbuddas all 3 posts. In this post he asks who tried that and in the other posts way in the past he sais how well it worked for him. I think u get the point.

I want to hear from a Credible member of the forum that its working well not from some ppl that newer spoke before.

Izabele and the other dude joined on the 20th ad 21 march just to post for this ?? Look at the number of the posts they have, totally not credible.
THe guy that posted the topic has 3 posts and all of them say of how great of a product that is. SCUM.

gladys

Markus is a very nice person, he answers all your doubts, sends the idromed fast and well packed.
Besides, he's the only one providing a guarrantee.
I'm so happy with my idromed :D

grimZ

Yeah, I just signed up because im looking for infomation regarding buying an iontophoresis unit.

The posts all exclaiming how great that guy is, set alarm bells ringing in my head.

gladys

grimZ said:
Yeah, I just signed up because im looking for infomation regarding buying an iontophoresis unit.

The posts all exclaiming how great that guy is, set alarm bells ringing in my head.

If you don't believe it, why don't you write him asking for info? I heard of the Idromed thru a friend of mine (so that's how i knew it worked), and now that i've used it, i really think it's great.
Besides, the device is cheaper in Europe than in the States, so that's how i ended up with markus

grimZ

Just thought I'd write back, Markus emailed me and asked me to write some kind of testimonial so here goes...

At first I had problems with the device, didn't seem like any tingly sensation in my hand or anything didnt notice any improvement.

Then I started using it alot and my hands have become really dry, I use it occasionally for my feet too.

But yeah its a huge improvement when I goto shake peoples hands. I don't have to wipe them on my pants quickly and discretely anymore.

Any other questions I'd be happy to answer

powerbuda

Yup I'm bumping a 10 year old topic because this douche called me a scammer, I've been using my idromed 4 bought from Markus Binder back in 2006, back then I had to wire transfer him money because he didn't have a website that accepted credit cards, obviously things have changed in 10 years and now we can buy a taco from a food truck and they'll swipe your credit card on their iphone/ipad.

I'm still using the same old idromed 4 , still works good, the backlight on the screen went out about 5 years ago but it still works just as good as new otherwise. I found this thread as one of the top search results when you google "idromed 4" , I was looking to buy new electrodes from markus's site but couldn't remember the name, I buy new plates every 2-3 years.

I had the surgery done to correct HH in my hands back in 03, but it did nothing for my feet, if anyone is considering buying a Iontophoresis device I say go for it! Anyways not a scammer or marketer, just a guy who used to deal with HH like the rest of you , now I'm 33 and don't have hand sweating problems anymore and do regular 1-2 sessions per week on my feet. Once you find a solution for you that cures your HH you tend to stop looking up info about all this online and go and live your life. For me when I had my hand sweating surgery back in 03 my whole life changed and it changed my entire personality, not having to be scared of touching another persons hand because yours was dripping sweating was no longer an issue. May the force be with you

This is a scam read the powerbuddas all 3 posts. In this post he asks who tried that and in the other posts way in the past he sais how well it worked for him. I think u get the point.

I want to hear from a Credible member of the forum that its working well not from some ppl that newer spoke before.

Izabele and the other dude joined on the 20th ad 21 march just to post for this ?? Look at the number of the posts they have, totally not credible.
THe guy that posted the topic has 3 posts and all of them say of how great of a product that is. SCUM.

backfish

Has anyone dealt with markus bindner?
I'm a little weary of sending a wire transfer to someone like this.

http://www.iontophoresis-device.com/
hello I've been treating my palmar HH With a Idromed machine for seven years and in my opinion markus sells very good machines that are robust ( my Idromed will most likely outlive me), easy to use and with pulsed current it is painless .He gives a good eight week guarantee and the best after sales service that I've had for any product I've ever bought . He'll walk you through the treatment until you get dry.

Sprawling

Obviously, "backfish" is connected to Markus Binder. I'm sure the machine works well, just extremely overpriced like most name brand products. Ionto devices all do the same thing. Supply Direct Current into your body and by some process helps your hands and feet to stop sweating. There is no such thing as "robust" electronics. Things break whether you pay $150 or $850+. Don't let members like "backfish" deceive you into thinking that one machine is better than another. Unlike "backfish" I've been on this forum to push the use of ionto as a way that may help you with HH, not a way to exploit people into purchasing an over priced device when one can be had had cheaper and accomplish the same task.