Can't stand anyone's expectations but my own

Helyna

If my parents ask me to do something - anything - that I have already planned but don't want to do, I panic and yell at them. It's like I already put enough pressure on myself without them asking me when I'm going to do it. I get really mad at them sometimes for reminding me to do things. :( My poor parents.

JonnyD

always , i got mad when people tell me to do something i'm alrady planing, but i'm quite good at controling myself. but if people tell me to do its because they do notice it, and it always get me more anxious on doing the thing.

hope it's understandable

chris87

I do the same type of thing, except that I think that mine is an OCD tendency. I feel bad for my parents, because I'm sure it annoys them. For example, if they remind me to take out the trash, and I was planning to do it, I'll go on an on about it. I'll be like, "I was already going to take out the trash. Before you even mentioned it, I had already planned it." I don't know why I'm like this, because I don't mean to be.

ghost7208

i can definately relate,but not just parentalwise,it seems as society at large there are so many expectations placed on ppl 2day by so many different groups of ppl with such a diverse array of mental and sociological makeups that its impossible to comprehend much less really give a fuck what ne1 really thinks