career

spawn

im solost in life. i have no job at the moment and am very confused because i dont know what career direction to move towards. i have only high school education and if i were to take collage i would have to upgrade so much and still i woulnt know what to take in collage. i dont have alot of skills that are in demand. i've just been going from one meaningless job to another and now i dont even have that. i feel like shit, all the people my age are done collage or just about done and will be having good job that pay well and allow time for them to do things and enjoy life. i usally worked alot to make decent money and didnt have time for anything. im second guessing every possible career that i think i might be able to do.fuck im so depressed right now.any adivce? anything at all

carmen

Why don't you study something related with computers? You are still young (aren't you) so you have still big oportunities. Don't let the time pass.

creep_x

i ll give u 1 advice..
go for a career in which u r interested
dont just run after money

u might also wana give an aptitude test or do some career counselling

spawn

ya i've been thinking about counselling its gonna cost a bit but i think its worth it. i consider myself really dumb and i guess its partly due to low self esteem, but partly because i was always pretty bad in school. and im afraid honestly that im might not be capable of anything good. but i will deffenatly give it a shot i will get some counselling in a couple of months due to low funds.

Atlantis

I have the same problem..... I graduated in physics, and now I was about to take the course for master degree, but I found no professor to be my orientator, I think they all rejected me... people say those things are difficult but I dont know. My SA is destroying my carrer.

I am too afraid of being a teacher and thats what everyone in my area do.

I feeling like no opportunities good will show up, because everything involves SA...

I can't do the course for master degree because of SA. I can't work because of SA.

Everything in my life for easier than it may look life gets impeded by SA.

My instructor at the gym is forgetting to change my series of exercises... and I think SA might be involved.

I think I am still allowed the right to live by SA but I am not so sure... it looks like SA is saying to me to kill myself.

I gone to the doctor and he doesn't think I have SA, he thinks I might have some kind of light anxiety disorder.

So I stoped to go to the doctor, and I stoped to take my medicine for epilepsy... I didn't had any problem because of that.

I started to cut my wrists when I got depressed... which happens to be a common thing. My mother never noticed.. only two times she noticed the cuts but I said it was nothing, and she ignored.... lol

Sorry I think I got off topic, but I was going to say that I also feel useless... I can never help people and because of that they don't come for me to ask for help, they ignore me, I am not an option... and I would love to help people to give comfort those kind of thing since it is nice to know they would look for me to tell about their problems but nobody is reading this so I don't care