Celebrities as a model of confidence.

ShyBeliever

Hi again. Do you have any celebrity in which you see a good model of confidence and where you can get your inspiration? I have one. He is José Mourinho, the portuguese soccer manager of Chelsea Football Club. The confidence and great self-esteem that he shows to to the public inspires me very much. Many people call him arrogant because of that but I don´t see him as an arrogant but a perfect example of a person I would like to be. Besides his great skill of media and social handling, he is a person who defend his values and opinions coherently and is one of the most successful professionals in his profession. Amazing! How is that possible to achieve? Please tell me your models of inspiration if you have one.

Scottish_Player

For me it would have to be Bob Marley, just from seeing on stage performing (dvd ofcourse) and watching when he done interviews hes just so easy going and had an answer for everything.

There was a post on here a while back that when you feel uncomfortable in a situation or dont know how to handle a situation then just do what you think your role model would do, and this has worked for me several times :wink:

Bexi

Mine is Brigitte Bardot, a one time beautiful actress, now obsessed with animal's rights! :)

redlady

I don't see anyone as a role model as such - but i really like Oprah Winfrey - she is smart, wise, is involved in goodness knows how many charities, she revolves a lot of her shows to bringing awareness to certain issues, she came out publicly about her abuse in the hopes of helping others - and destigmatising it, she is compassionate, honest and gutsy - basically she is something special.

allanboy

Brad Pitt, being Tyler Durden in Fight Club and Tom Cruise, being Vincent in Collateral. If i wanted to be someone, i´d like to be these guys. Also, Robert Deniro in all those mafia movies is cool too.

dirigent

Of course! Bugs Bunny! I woul'd like to live my life in his manner - easy, funny... :)

cebollero_bugs.jpg