Chat Video Skype

Lavinialuna

I am glad there our folks out there, like you, who are concerned about changing for the better.

But to be honest, doing something like this would make me feel uncomfortable.

People would have to change the way they think in order to change themselves.

I don't exactly get how seeing another person with my problems will automatically go away though.

I think it's the theory about facing your fears and eventually getting somewhat immune to them- or learning how to cope with them, eventually freeing yourself from fear. Perhaps it works for some, and not for others? I don't know if it will help or not, but it's worth trying (for me.) No one should feel forced into it, or made to attempt something they aren't ready for. There are times one may feel up to participating, and times they don't.
No pressure.

MotherWolff

Banned
I think it's the theory about facing your fears and eventually getting somewhat immune to them- or learning how to cope with them, eventually freeing yourself from fear. Perhaps it works for some, and not for others? I don't know if it will help or not, but it's worth trying (for me.) No one should feel forced into it, or made to attempt something they aren't ready for. There are times one may feel up to participating, and times they don't.
No pressure.

Oh. Well, when you put it this way, I agree.

But I think it would be good to do this in moderation.

Too much, in too little time would not be good.

beatriz

hey, i was gone only for four days and you guys had skype chat already?! ...haha :)
i hope you all had fun ? :)
@innovator i added you :)
so talk to you soon guys? :)

Missing

I may try to stop by if I can get myself to. ^-^ Who shall we add that will start the conference call?