chat won't work

aoao

am i the only one having this problem? the chatroom won't work for me. i keep refreshing the page and it's just not working. i don't think it's anything to do with my computer but maybe i'm wrong? *shrugs* :?

load: class HispanoChat not found

the spanishy mirc thing must have died.. hm

Fighter86

I'm able to get inside it but the strange thing is that no one ever seems to be there... I mean u couldn't see any conversations that were already taking place( I'm not sure if this is a technical problem or that no one simply was there)

redlady

I have never been able to use the damn place - and i don't fancy my chances in the future either - it is just beyond me how i could remedy the situation :roll:

zoooo

Boundless said:
When i went in it said something about spam and banned for 2 years :lol: didnt even say i word.

That's weeeeird.. So much for that chatroom then.. I'm there now, well it's running in the background, I'm the only one there..

I guess for someone with social phobia an empty chatroom
would be perfect :)

But I don't have social phobia, so if anyone'd join me it'd be nice :D

young

I was having a problem with the chat room yesterday. When I would click on the link it would say chat room logged in. Then it would display some text in spanish. So i had to goto babelfish and translate my message. It said that I didn't have java enabled or downloaded on my computer. So i dowloaded it. The room would load. But for my nick i was putting in just my username and not the spw that's infront or the nickname. So i wouldn't load into the room properly. So I kept my name the same as what they gave me and it loaded ok. Of course there was noone in the room. But I still got in the room..

aoao

hmm, weird. it was working fine yesterday. i think i played with it too much or something. i kicked myself out of the room cos no one was there and i didn't think it would do anything but :?