Climate?

oolceeoo

I was thinking this the other day. I went on a vacation with my family to Ireland a couple months ago, and I noticed that I was dry for the majority of the time I was there. If no one knows what Ireland is like, its a cool, wet climate which has lots of rainfall. As soon as I came back to the United States, my sweating started up again.

Does anyone think that this might be caused by the climate that we are in? Or that something in the air or water or SOMETHING where we live is causing us to sweat abnormally?

bill-uk

Yes, its called 'heat'.

I live in the UK and when I wash my car in winter I sweat mildly. When I wash my car, like today in 22 degrees, of heat, I sweat massively and the sweat literally drips off my face.

I guess that over in the US it is even hotter so you will sweat even more. So i suppose that the moral of this is to holiday in the colder climates, such as the UK, Norway, Finland and Sweden. I certainly wouldn't go to the US in the hotter months because of the heat and my summer vacation is generally determined by the climate which is a shame because I am probably misssing out.

xsophiexsocketx

When I went to Cyprus, my sweating on my hands and feet actually stopped, even though it was above 35/36 degrees every day. I would sweat elsewhere but that was normal in the heat. The only time my feet did get a bit wet was at night time but it passed pretty quickly.